FREESTYLE 2

Started by rzr ridr, December 25, 2010, 03:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

We moved her back a little ;D ;D ;D
flyinghi
Freestyle rzr and quad part 2.
motoplex matt on the rzr
Sorry about the editing or the lack there of im about to figure it out ;)
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

OPowersports

Thats pretty Cool...You need to rig up a Dash cam so we can see what it looks like from the drivers perspective!  ;)
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

Quote from: OPowersports on December 25, 2010, 08:37:43 PM
Thats pretty Cool...You need to rig up a Dash cam so we can see what it looks like from the drivers perspective!  ;)

You can get the view from the passengers perspective next weekend.

rzr ridr

HAHA I cant wait for you to get that view dawg ;D ;D ;D im taking my go pro over next OP :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

OPowersports

Quote from: Paul_S on December 25, 2010, 09:12:37 PM
Quote from: OPowersports on December 25, 2010, 08:37:43 PM
Thats pretty Cool...You need to rig up a Dash cam so we can see what it looks like from the drivers perspective!  ;)

You can get the view from the passengers perspective next weekend.
No thats ok..lol :o
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

MX DAD

I hope Zach does't see this.

rzr ridr

LOL sorry man :o I figured he would comment if he saw it ???
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Zachtucker

what the hell ?? when do i get to do it?

rzr ridr

 ;D ;D ;D Your dad says  :no :no :no
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com