just in case

Started by DALEQUAD, December 22, 2010, 01:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DALEQUAD

you didnt know, or care, team motoplex and Opowersports have been eliminated for the fantasy football playoffs, myself and motoplex matt will be duking it out for the big prize
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ocalamike

I will be taking my championship back next year my friend  >:(
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

Paul_S

Thanks for reminding me.

I am beyond pissed, I helped Matt out during the season and boy that came back to haunt me...the falcon became the falconer  :-\

DALEQUAD

Quote from: ocalamike on December 22, 2010, 03:41:49 AM
I will be taking my championship back next year my friend  >:(

RIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTTT :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

Man sorry you didnt win it this year Paul :'( but at least my next pick is going to be champ Go team DFMR :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif sorry pete :(
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: rzr ridr on December 23, 2010, 12:47:43 AM
Man sorry you didnt win it this year Paul :'( but at least my next pick is going to be champ Go team DFMR :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif sorry pete :(
[/quote

i see how ya wanna be  :'( :'(
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

patches206

Quote from: ocalamike on December 22, 2010, 03:41:49 AM
I will be taking my championship back next year my friend  >:(

What the hell Mike, what happened?
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

ocalamike

Quote from: patches206 on December 23, 2010, 05:14:17 PM
Quote from: ocalamike on December 22, 2010, 03:41:49 AM
I will be taking my championship back next year my friend  >:(

What the hell Mike, what happened?
Ah let me see........Randy Moss became a bum as did Farve...Frank Gore out for the year and almost none of my moves worked out other than Vick
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

DALEQUAD

#8
Quote from: patches206 on December 23, 2010, 05:14:17 PM
Quote from: ocalamike on December 22, 2010, 03:41:49 AM
I will be taking my championship back next year my friend  >:(

What the hell Mike, what happened?

i played this year.... thats what happened,  CL
so stop your  boho

2:L

and its amazing how fast a guy can be great ony year and a bum the next.... ( see randy moss and brett farve)
brett farve)
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ocalamike

Be careful Pete you made the playoffs by the skin of your teeth...........you havent won it yet  >:(
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

DALEQUAD

Quote from: ocalamike on December 23, 2010, 11:09:29 PM
Be careful Pete you made the playoffs by the skin of your teeth...........you havent won it yet  >:(

well.... i DID make the playoffs... AND won the first round AND made it to the championship game :O :Y
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com