Gene Simmons & the band "KISS" (AWESOME)

Started by Rare Earth Rider, December 14, 2010, 05:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rare Earth Rider


I always thought Gene Simmons & the band "KISS" were a bunch of strange people. This was filmed in Iraq at a USO tour of a US Marine Base. Play it and spread it to every single person you know...   
This is really great they left no one out. Our military deserves so much more than we give them.
God Bless them all. Hope you enjoy this like I did


Gene Simmons Military Tribute
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

rdm225


mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

trx#9

I'm sure that they charged the government for that, Gene Simmon's is all about the mighty dollar.  ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

greenmachine

Quote from: trx#9 on December 14, 2010, 08:44:06 PM
I'm sure that they charged the government for that, Gene Simmon's is all about the mighty dollar.  ;)
[/b]

so true

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com