Thanksgiving Points were updated!!!!

Started by Paul_S, November 29, 2010, 09:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Couple of close ones shaping up. Several classes are going to be decided at the final race.  ;)

JECKELS

08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

rzr ridr

Aint nothing short about Paul.... ;D ;D ;D that shows :o :o :o rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 <sofa peeky>
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

Is the last race a double points race? I shoiuld have the win if it isnt.

pbcone

wow i missed out looks like their were alot of novice dirt bikes out their.... i"ll be at the next one on the dirt bike not sure if the side by side will be ready yet

Paul_S

Quote from: 08KFX450r on November 29, 2010, 11:16:51 AM
Is the last race a double points race? I shoiuld have the win if it isnt.

Last race is not double points, you did tie it up  8)


Quote from: pbcone on November 29, 2010, 01:20:24 PM
wow i missed out looks like their were alot of novice dirt bikes out their.... i"ll be at the next one on the dirt bike not sure if the side by side will be ready yet

Yeah, the novice DB gate was full.  ;)

fr1500

Paul you need to do the points over Alan has 222 points. Why did you take him off for the first race he has only missed that one race.
Payton has 212 points. Thanks

Paul_S

Quote from: fr1500 on November 29, 2010, 09:01:11 PM
Paul you need to do the points over Alan has 222 points. Why did you take him off for the first race he has only missed that one race.
Payton has 212 points. Thanks

We allowed 3 drops throughout the season. I dropped Alans worse 2 performances.

SuperCoop

The drops work out that way Freddie, it got me a second too. I think there should be a 50 piont bonus for running all races hurt or not!!!!LOL

Paul_S

Looking at the points, I think the few races I rescheduled, plus the double points races we put in hurt some and helped others.

This was my/our first series that I ran on our own. I learned quite a bit and will make sure next season that things are laid out clearer and stuck too from the beginning.

rzr ridr

Paul I don't understand about dropping points ???but I think you guys do a great job THANKS for all you and Matt do :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com