LTR 450 shocks

Started by KFX400 NPR, November 21, 2010, 03:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KFX400 NPR

Will the LTR450 shocks fit a 04 dvx 400?  I was going to get a pair of them over a pair of like 05 z400 shocks if the 450 shocks would fit.  Also if they will fit what do you guys think is better and why thanks for the info and help.

KFX400 NPR


jayman

bring the quad with you to Dirty Foot this weekend and I will take one of mine off from the ltr and try it on yours
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

KFX400 NPR

lol you are going to get me to Dirty foot one way or another ;) I am not sure about this weekend have family coming in but will make in there soon ;)

Andy9933

I have seen them on a z400, don't know what you have to do to make them work.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

duroc825

Aren't they long travel? The mounting eyes are probably wider also.