New Site Layout Coming Soon.

Started by mrbones, November 19, 2010, 12:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

I'm working on it right now so if you see any whacky pages, just sit tight and wait it out. Thanks!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

mrbones

Thanks. I think I got the bulk of it done. There might be some tweaks later.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Mudneck

The ad on the left covers almost 1/2 Home page tab on mine ???
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

mrbones

Ack! I can see that in IE. I'll fix it.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Ok, that should do it. Let me know if it's still messed up.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

renmus

I really like the picture.  The colors look Christmasy.

mrbones

I had an orange instead of red all ready to go, but I thought that since Christmas is around the corner, might as well use it.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

zman03

Mr Bones where is that area of the woods on the home page background?   is that a riding area here in Florida?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Keeter

Dang Bones!  Looks great, fresh and new.  "Get Out and Ride"  PERFECT!!
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

mrbones

Thanks everybody. The pic on top is a photo I took at Croom years ago. But, it's been altered quite a bit. I used several of them all put together to make one big one.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Davidld98

I like it ! ! ! !  :ThumbsUp.gif  :Approve.gif
08 RTV1100
03 Rincon
03 E-Z Go

patches206

Looks outstanding nice job! :Clap.gif
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

zman03

Perfect pic Mr. Bones, Croom is my favorite!!!!!!   I love your selection of pics ;)
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

mrbones

Thanks. I'm going to send out an announcement with an email.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com