Can anyone else feet it start to turn around???

Started by Paul_S, November 16, 2010, 11:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S


trx#9

Yeah, your feet smell make us all turn around.  :-*
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Motoplex_Matt


DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]


patches206

Paul if you drink in excess you may hallucinate the Bills were going to the supperbowl.   You know they have been to the big game four times but have never won! CL
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Paul_S

Quote from: patches206 on November 22, 2010, 05:05:24 AM
Paul if you drink in excess you may hallucinate the Bills were going to the supperbowl.   You know they have been to the big game four times but have never won! CL

Haha, I went to the first two of them, then I am not saying I gave up on them, but........