First trip to croom

Started by 08Honda400EX, November 14, 2010, 08:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

08Honda400EX

Summary:  Getting a little air in the front pit and all the challenging trails through the old mining pits was were all the fun is at.  The actual woods trails all pretty much sucked due to the whoops.  It was nuts and gets really old.
Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

jayman

wow....I thought that they were grooming the trails  :(
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

z400250

they are grooming all the lettered trails. The A trail only takes a few days to get whooped up again. Most of all the trails in the north end are flat and and some can run 5th pinned out!!!!!
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

08Honda400EX

#3
I was on several of the lettered trails: A, C, E, T, Q, R that I remember for sure.  Whoops so bad you would need a bull dozer to flatten them.  I honestly like the trails at Dirty Foot Mud Ranch much better.  I'll still go up to croom during the week when Dirty Foot is closed but I'll stick to the very back where the technical trails through the mining pits are, and maybe on my way out stop at the front pit just to get some air under the tires.
Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

08Honda400EX

btw, how do they get whooped out that bad that quick?
Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

z400250

Quote from: 08Honda400EX on November 15, 2010, 06:09:56 PM
I was on several of the lettered trails: A, T, Q, R that I remember for sure.  Whoops so bad you would need a bull dozer to flatten them.  I honestly like the trails at Dirty Foot Mud Ranch much better.  I'll still go up to croom during the week when Dirty Foot is closed but I'll stick to the very back where the technical trails through the mining pits are, and maybe on my way out stop at the front pit just to get some air under the tires.

go to the lettered trails north of the back pavilion. (north of the mines)
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

08Honda400EX

yea, gonna do that nest tuesday
Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

KFX400 NPR

Yea S is a great trail to hit I had 5th pinned for the whole trail it is a nice high speed run.  Was there on Thurs and Sat and S was smooth like Glass T is really bad though and same with A they both sucked T got so bad my son got stuck on his 50

08Honda400EX

Was there again during the week last week and they had just groomed all the lettered trails in the back of the park.  Myself and RaptorRidin are going again tomorrow if anyone would like to join us.
Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com