CROOM trip weekend of Nov-26

Started by zman03, November 10, 2010, 02:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman03

anyone going to croom that weekend?  is it usually busy that weekend?  anyone from S.Fla. going that weekend?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

gotta nice crew going that weekend!   anyone else gonna be in on the convoy??? ;D
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

booked the room already cause the rangers said the campgrounds probably will be full. I cant wait!!!! ::) :D ;D
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

KFX400 NPR


ocalamike

The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

zman03

only a couple days to go!!!!! ::)  I am getting ready and anxious!!!! ;D
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Andy9933

What are you driving and parking? I might make it.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

08Honda400EX

I'd go but I'll be at Dirty Foot all weekend
Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

zman03

andy9933, we will be in a grey f-150 with a 5x8 open trailer, we will be stayin at the quality inn cause I was told the campground was probably gonna be full.  My buddy has a yellow honda 440ex and I got a white suzuki ltz ready to rip!!!  cya out there if you go ;)
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

As always ,Croom was awesome!!!!    I hope it rains the next time a day before the trip ::)  I have never seen the park that empty on a weekend like Thanksgiving.   More trails for me!!! ;D
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

KFX400 NPR

Yea I was out there on Sunday and it was really empty for a holiday weekend.  We had a good time and it was nice with no dust but the rails are already getting whoopped out again and its only been 3 weeks since they grated them.