GREAT RIDE

Started by rzr ridr, November 08, 2010, 11:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

Thanks Paul Matt Scott and lunch box :o ;D I had a great time today :ThumbsUp.gif you guys are awesome thanks for letting me ride your dirt bike Paul <sofa peeky> that was a blast even though I know I looked like a sissy >:( man that is a lot harder than it looks :o that takes some serious skill and it probably would help if I didnt have so much flubber hanging off each side rolback1 rolback1 once I start falling its real hard to stop :o :o Matt went turtle on the rzr  rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 then said Paul's 525 had to much power :o :o :o I did learn something though,that old saying when in doubt throttle out works if you can stay with it!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

That was a fun ride, we will be riding later in the week sir, I'll hit you up.

It was fun watching the 525 clearing the finsih by a good 3 lengths more than his 450R lolol

Hey Rhodes...let us know about the rib bro.

snackpac74

Yeah it was a great ride til we went to the back mx.  Anyways rib is sore but okay.  Lunch pac's apex on the other hand is in comlete rebuild mode. 
See ya'll in 4 weeks.
I am going to miss the turkey weekend mx race.   
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

Paul_S

Quote from: snackpac74 on November 09, 2010, 02:14:30 PM
Yeah it was a great ride til we went to the back mx.  Anyways rib is sore but okay.  Lunch pac's apex on the other hand is in comlete rebuild mode. 
See ya'll in 4 weeks.
I am going to miss the turkey weekend mx race.   

That sux, I was going to make that one.

rzr ridr

LOL you have a perfect attendance bro rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

snackpac74

yeah sure you were Paul.  ::)
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

08KFX450r

I probably wont make the turkey weekend either.

rzr ridr

Quote from: 08KFX450r on November 14, 2010, 02:04:30 AM
I probably wont make the turkey weekend either.
AHH come on man :(
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S


08KFX450r

I dont have a ride out there..... :(