400ex and xr400

Started by ericcrip, November 09, 2010, 08:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericcrip

does any one have any 400ex or xr400 parts for sale ?
440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile

mrbones

Are you looking for engine parts?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

ericcrip

440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

gearhead400

this is the wrong section but, I totaled my 05 a couple years ago and I have parts just taking up space. Tell me what you want and i'll get pictures and prices. 400ex parts btw. I had the frame welded where it was cracked so there is that as well. Engine/trans has a broken shifter rod, but thats it.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

ericcrip

 is the head and valve cover the same as the 02 ?
440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile

gearhead400

I don't think the engine ever changed from start to at least 2005.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: gearhead400 on November 16, 2010, 08:35:40 AM
this is the wrong section but, I totaled my 05 a couple years ago and I have parts just taking up space. Tell me what you want and i'll get pictures and prices. 400ex parts btw. I had the frame welded where it was cracked so there is that as well. Engine/trans has a broken shifter rod, but thats it.
what do you mean by shifter rod? Are you talking about the part that has the spline that the shifter attaches to?
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

gearhead400

correct, that splined shaft broke right behind where the shifter attaches.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

ericcrip

440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile

gearhead400

for the head and valve cover? I don't plan on parting the engine out. If your interested in the complete engine, I'll give you a price.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com