rhino dash computer problem

Started by Gato, November 08, 2010, 09:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gato

my rhino 700 was flashing an error sign on dash but because battery was bad I had to jump start it to move it now I bought a new battery and dash only lights up but shows nothing is there a way to check if it is the computer or has someone ran across this too?
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Bandit350

You burnt out the dash by jumping it off, it's a known problem. I've read where Yamaha will replace it once, but after that it's on you.

Gato

#2
I will go by the dealer I bought it thanks if they dont and it is too expensive I will just keep her fueled up and go!!! I put in a visual temp gauge with and auto fan switch anyways didnt really look at the dash to much I never go that fast to look at the speed haha
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1