Bp oil spill are the fish safe to eat? you decide

Started by Mudneck, November 06, 2010, 04:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

A buddy caught this apparently healthy fish until he went to fillet it.



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Johnny Rotten

Now you don't have to grease your pan... ;)

Just throw 'em on and fry 'em up...
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

greenmachine

since you are in Loxahatchee, I assume that dorado was caught in the Atlantic?
Strange since the oil spill was so far north in the gulf ???
Did your buddy turn this into the FWC or the local  news? I would have to think this is news worthy if that is oil......

speedman8903

mudneck give me more info where you caught it and how far out etc i cant believe that pic that looks crazy
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Mudneck

Ill see if i can get the location,Mahi travel great distance unlike grouper & snapper. Theres no way that is fake, how are you going to infuse just the stomach area with oil? I think it was turned in to FWC. I agree the news should have been notified.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

mrbones

To create this photo is easy, you cut open a healthy fish, smear in black oil, then take a photo.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

TNTaylor

Makes sense and sounds pretty simple... someone should try it and let us know...
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

Baileygunns


Mudneck

#10
Quote from: Baileygunns on November 09, 2010, 09:07:49 PM
Isn't raw oil in the ocean brown?



I cant tell by your picture but for those weeds to be growing in the ocean they must have extrememy long root system ???
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

crom A zone

stop complaining and just cut lil part of oil out of fish and eat rest that looks good  problem solved.... bp had enough problems why make more for them>?
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

AintSkeered

#12
Yeah, stop it you Pinko. The next thing you'll be telling us is that cigarettes cause lung disease!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

asmart82

What are you talking about? Cigarettes definitely don't cause lung disease.

Baileygunns

That's what has washed up on shore in Louisiana...

But here are some more for you....






I'm not arguing that fact that that fish id F-ed up... But oil is only black after being run through a motor.... Even after being processed oil is a light caramel color at it's darkest...

Mudneck

Maybe the fishes digestive tract was in need of fluid change. :o
But whatever believe it or not. The point is BP  F - up our enviroment and that is that. They deserve all the bad press and any proof that surfaces should be up to them to refute and prove otherwise. Do people honestly think that the bazillions of gallons that escaped that well is just going to dissapear, no sir it will have long term effects for years to come.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

crom A zone

we live on oil and need it every single day... it killed a few fish who cares?  ill rather drive my truck with cheap gas prices then worry bout a few fishes and birds   imo
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

AintSkeered

Actually, that fish's guts look exactly like the lungs of cigarette smokers! Who knew fishes smoked?
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Mudneck

Quote from: AintSkeered on November 10, 2010, 02:31:56 AM
Actually, that fish's guts look exactly like the lungs of cigarette smokers! Who knew fishes smoked?

He smokes?I thought he just took pills that is why he gets so worked up on all those political threads?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

FishaHallic

No pills and no drugs for me heck I rarely drink.  BTW, I agree, the fish picture is a little suspicious.

buythisatvstuff

I don't know about that but I've stopped eating oysters from the gulf

Maybe they'll come up with a renewable crude/fish oil source out of it lol
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com