Important if you are coming out during hunting season

Started by Paul_S, November 04, 2010, 01:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Just wanted to remind everyone that gun season has started. We do not allow any hunting at the motoplex, you are perfectly safe if you stay on our property.....please please please ensure you are aware of our boundaries. Maps are available at the front, we are also happy to personally show you the key areas of the park if you are still unsure.

Please note, riding off the property during any time is just downright rude, riding off it right now is even worse.

rzr ridr

Hey I thought that was a deer with loud bowels my bad :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

Paul in from Grand Old England he does not like guns. :J
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

ocalamike

I guess he hasnt noticed the N.R.A. stickers on my truck  ;)
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

Paul_S

I don't care one way or another about guns, just don't bring them onto my property. If you must bring one keep it in the truck. No taking it out on the trails, no shooting at wildlife, if you get scared, come and see us...we will assess the danger and either move or shoo away anything  ;)

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

rzr ridr

Quote from: Paul_S on November 04, 2010, 10:40:53 PM
I don't care one way or another about guns, just don't bring them onto my property. If you must bring one keep it in the truck. No taking it out on the trails, no shooting at wildlife, if you get scared, come and see us...we will assess the danger and either move or shoo away anything  ;)
you gonna shoo away a skunk ape :o :o :o rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

OPowersports

Quote from: rzr ridr on November 05, 2010, 02:58:48 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on November 04, 2010, 10:40:53 PM
I don't care one way or another about guns, just don't bring them onto my property. If you must bring one keep it in the truck. No taking it out on the trails, no shooting at wildlife, if you get scared, come and see us...we will assess the danger and either move or shoo away anything  ;)
you gonna shoo away a skunk ape :o :o :o rolback1
not a chance Hershel (sp??) he likes you too much to shoo away...lol
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

TLittle

Quote from: OPowersports on November 06, 2010, 01:23:52 AM
Quote from: rzr ridr on November 05, 2010, 02:58:48 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on November 04, 2010, 10:40:53 PM
I don't care one way or another about guns, just don't bring them onto my property. If you must bring one keep it in the truck. No taking it out on the trails, no shooting at wildlife, if you get scared, come and see us...we will assess the danger and either move or shoo away anything  ;)
you gonna shoo away a skunk ape :o :o :o rolback1
not a chance Hershel (sp??) he likes you too much to shoo away...lol
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

Paul_S


patches206

Quote from: rzr ridr on November 05, 2010, 02:58:48 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on November 04, 2010, 10:40:53 PM
I don't care one way or another about guns, just don't bring them onto my property. If you must bring one keep it in the truck. No taking it out on the trails, no shooting at wildlife, if you get scared, come and see us...we will assess the danger and either move or shoo away anything  ;)
you gonna shoo away a skunk ape :o :o :o rolback1

Why would he want to shoo off Ocalamike?
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

OPowersports

Quote from: patches206 on November 06, 2010, 12:41:27 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on November 05, 2010, 02:58:48 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on November 04, 2010, 10:40:53 PM
I don't care one way or another about guns, just don't bring them onto my property. If you must bring one keep it in the truck. No taking it out on the trails, no shooting at wildlife, if you get scared, come and see us...we will assess the danger and either move or shoo away anything  ;)
you gonna shoo away a skunk ape :o :o :o rolback1

Why would he want to shoo off Ocalamike?
well the smell alone....umm never mind. lol
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

rzr ridr

#12
Quote from: Paul_S on November 06, 2010, 11:25:52 AM
I gotta admit, I am partial to Herschel  ;D
Thanks Paul :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif you aight to dawg I dont care what these guys say ;D what the hell is sp?? :dunno.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

OPowersports

Quote from: rzr ridr on November 06, 2010, 03:23:51 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on November 06, 2010, 11:25:52 AM
I gotta admit, I am partial to Herschel  ;D
Thanks Paul :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif you aight to dawg I dont care what these guys say ;D what the hell is sp?? :dunno.gif
sp is short for spelling. I can't remember how to spell your name bro so I did my best.  ;)
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

rzr ridr

Quote from: OPowersports on November 06, 2010, 10:20:14 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on November 06, 2010, 03:23:51 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on November 06, 2010, 11:25:52 AM
I gotta admit, I am partial to Herschel  ;D
Thanks Paul :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif you aight to dawg I dont care what these guys say ;D what the hell is sp?? :dunno.gif
sp is short for spelling. I can't remember how to spell your name bro so I did my best.  ;)
Oh ok bro you was close though I figured it was some wise crack <:( I was like sp sp what could that mean rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!