BARTOW RIDE SUNDAY AGAIN!!!!!

Started by atvaltz, July 01, 2005, 02:48:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atvaltz

OK lets do it again we had good luck last sunday everyone who was supposed to come out tonight come out on sunday. I am sure it  will be nice during the day sunday lol

who is gonna make it ?
1 word   suzuki     nough said

in0v8er

i would try to make it but sunday i think is gonna try and be a boat day for the holiday weekend! Got some friends commin into town so i have to try to entertain them

Flea_Jumper

I am going to try to come see you guys.  If the rain will let up we will be there.

01ZX12R

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

atvaltz

we went out today the track was in good shape it rained a little bit but should still be ok i think

see you guys tommorow
1 word   suzuki     nough said

Flea_Jumper


Ride1Rob

#6
Man was I feeling it today ;D. Can definitely tell that I made a DRASTIC improvement from my last outting at Bartow. Great to ride w/ you fellas again (Wayne, Both Tonys, Jessie and son, Ron and Cousin, Guy w/ Wayne  :-\???, And Brandon) Think we all had a blast til that d**n rain started. Feel like I gave away $25 today >:(. Yep! They went up another $5. Think I'm gonna start hittin' up Mulberry now ($15) and ($10) w/ Membership ;).
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

T2

Yep, it sure was fun riding today. Can't wait to do it again, on the next group ride. See you guys soon ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

Can we have one next week on Sunday??? We will be there with a customer and my Dad wants to try it out w/ some of his friends too.

atvaltz

i cant mak eit next sunday we are racing dade city next sat

it was fun for a few laps lol
1 word   suzuki     nough said

Mrs.Nightbreed

What?! You can't race then ride the next day??  :o  What kind of crap is that.  BUILD UP endurance! :P

Anyway, we cant race that points night b/c we will be at Samsula for the memorial race... I will be racing for sure the 23rd hough

atvaltz

lol i am not gonna lie  no i cant  i am sooo tired the next day after dade city i cant hardley move i am bad out of shape right now.

i live 2 hours away from dade city so i dont get home till around 1 or 2 in the morning
1 word   suzuki     nough said

TBR_#86

im going tonite if anyone wants to come. also we should be there sat night if anyone wants to come and try it out.
#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]