SDTA 2010 Flat Track Points Series R11 Ocala Micro Speedway Nov 6th

Started by WJDTRI, October 25, 2010, 12:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WJDTRI

Hope to see everyone there!!
WJ


SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]


cj

Quote from: dirtysouthmotorsports on November 04, 2010, 01:21:13 AM
all rite quads whos comin?

We are going to be there, Is the Georgia crew racing this weekend,they missed out on there  :drive.gif lessons at the last race !!  


cj

Quote from: dirtysouthmotorsports on November 06, 2010, 03:35:53 AM
r yall runin the banshee tomorrow?

unfortunately ,we more than likely will be !!
havn't quite finished the YFZ yet .

derek330

Quote from: cj on November 05, 2010, 06:36:32 PM
Quote from: dirtysouthmotorsports on November 04, 2010, 01:21:13 AM
all rite quads whos comin?

We are going to be there, Is the Georgia crew racing this weekend,they missed out on there  :drive.gif lessons at the last race !!  

LOL thats funny! i think were just gonna hit up the last race. i think scott's going to ride my 500 so that should be interesting. i never get to see it going around the track........
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

dirtysouthmotorsports

so i guess theres no photos from the 6th? havent even seen results or points

WJDTRI

Quote from: dirtysouthmotorsports on November 16, 2010, 11:47:27 PM
so i guess theres no photos from the 6th? havent even seen results or points

Hey dirtysouthmotorsports
     I take it you are not on the e mail list. I sent out the points and next race flyer a few days ago. I have been a little under the weather and not on the computer as much so I am guilty of slow posting. For that I do apologize. Pictures were provided by others and I will try and get them posted tonight. Send me your e mail address and I will add you to our list. jonesyancey@tampabay.rr.com

Thanks
WJ

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

dirtysouthmotorsports

you have a pm with my info
                                 
                              thanks
                              Tyler #15

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com