5A on Saturday

Started by Austin.Fies, October 14, 2010, 05:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austin.Fies

Does anybody know the conditions at 5A right now? I know its probably wet. I'm bringing a friend with his first bike up there Saturday morning. Anyone else interested in going? I've got a 680, friend has a 500. Not looking to sink our bike, just ride all day and drink beer. We are comming from Vero beach so about a 1h15m drive but well worth it IMO.

Let me know if you would like to go, it would be nice to meet riders outside of mudfest.

Baileygunns

Dry Dry Dry... There is some mud out back in Moose pond and some in the playground out front, but that's about it. I was just out there last Saturday in my truck and we've had NO rain.

outindeltona

yep very dry...im getting a couple new quads this weekend so i'll be out there with the family...should be fun on the sport quads,and im bringing a 4x4 in case i find mud..

Austin.Fies

Pretty dry sounds fine to me. "outindeltona", are you going on Saturday? I'll be on a Camo 680 Honda with a Foreman. Look forward to riding.

hsi579

If I get cancelled from work Saturday I'll head out there too! Maybe I'll actually get to ride with ya Baileygunns! Not just see you go by!

asmart82

Dry isn't even the word for it.  More like a desert!

Baileygunns

lol.. As soon as these ribs heal I'll be back out!

outindeltona

i'll probably be out there later sat,or sunday morning...

hsi579

asmart82 is right, its like a desert! Just got home from there and its SOOOO dry!

zman03

how far is it from Miami?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

AMC

About 225 miles, 3-1/2 to 4 hours depending on traffic.



can-am800


   How is the rideing at 5a i see that a lot of ppl ride there im from west palm and would like to go up there for a weekend

Chevy1500z71

we were out there Saturday. we were the guys pulling a portopotty on a trailer behind a side by side if anyone saw us...