best brand for a 03 ltz 400 rv box ?

Started by kapnobatai, October 22, 2010, 08:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kapnobatai

 I'm trying to figure out what brand rev box  you guys running ?
I already order AMR big coil kit
W/E2 pipe
155 main jet
foam filter
looking for a header if anyone has one?

jayman

Have you done anything with your valves or valve springs?  I only ask because on the 400 forum they say the springs are not strong enough for a rev box and will fail.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

zman03

my o4 ltz has a rev max but also has valve work,hot cams,high comp piston. sounds like you better get a mechanic before you end up bustin up the bike :'(. Then your gonna spend lots of $$$ to get it fixed. :'(
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

kapnobatai

alright! it looks like am going to get the  engine done inside before getting rev box. good looking out thanks