Halloween Feature Volunteers

Started by Paul_S, October 18, 2010, 08:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Quote from: dirtslinger on October 23, 2010, 03:17:35 AM
Whens the mx race paul? earlier on in the am sat?

Here is the schedule sir:

Saturday - Open riding all day and night.

Scavenger Hunt 9am-6pm

9am-10am MX sign up and practice

10.30am-2pm MX Races (Adults and Kids)

3pm-4pm Barrel & Water Pail Races (Adults and Kids)

5pm-7pm Sand Drag (Adults & Kids)

7pm-10pm Chili Cookoff, trick o treating, costumes, awards, hay rides, poker draw.

10pm-Whenever ~ Epic Night Rides

Sunday

9.30am-12.00am XC Race

1pm MX Relay Race (Freaky Flyers FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Motoplex_Hitman

Paul  I will man the EMS post at all events. I will help with the scoring on the Saturday MX races, and of course I will be at the start of all the events so I can help there as well.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

snackpac74

Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on October 23, 2010, 11:53:03 PM
Paul  I will man the EMS post at all events. I will help with the scoring on the Saturday MX races, and of course I will be at the start of all the events so I can help there as well.
Hey Hitman glad to hear your going to make it. ;D 
You will probably be needed at the sand drags when the poopolaris gets beat....  :o
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

SuperCoop

I guess that i will resign for the score keeping, i may need to get my LTR in the mix and wear that 525 out.....

dirtslinger

Quote from: SuperCoop on October 24, 2010, 02:56:13 AM
I guess that i will resign for the score keeping, i may need to get my LTR in the mix and wear that 525 out.....
That wont be hard. its a polaris.
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

snackpac74

I thought for sure there would be a FUS or a FUB :dunno.gif
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

Paul_S

#31
Quote from: snackpac74 on October 25, 2010, 03:17:34 AM
I thought for sure there would be a FUS or a FUB :dunno.gif

Nothing warranting and FU*  ;D

Way it's looking, we only have one helper for the drag race so unless anyone else steps up to the plate in the next day or two it's going to be a moot point  ;D

ex400honda

Paul i am going for barrel racing maybe cross country as well

john450r

mindi and taylor can help with the drag races

Paul_S


Zachtucker

My mom and dad will help out with the race on Saturday .... my dad will be a flagger and my mom wants to be the 30 second girl.... and melisa wants to be a flagger to

Cosmo

paul if you need another medic on hand me and my wife could possibly come, im on 2 wheels now and shes got my trx330r. Let me know brother.
89 330R

Paul_S

Quote from: Zachtucker on October 25, 2010, 11:23:44 PM
My mom and dad will help out with the race on Saturday .... my dad will be a flagger and my mom wants to be the 30 second girl.... and melisa wants to be a flagger to

Paul_S

Quote from: Cosmo on October 26, 2010, 12:13:06 AM
paul if you need another medic on hand me and my wife could possibly come, im on 2 wheels now and shes got my trx330r. Let me know brother.

Cool, Hitman will cover this one, but definitely for the last 2 races of my season.

I will pm you next week.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com