Halloween Feature Volunteers

Started by Paul_S, October 18, 2010, 08:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

In order to make the event go smoothly we need a few volunteers to help with the events.

MX Race (about 3-1/2 hours)

Flaggers

1: Hershell
2: Jennifer
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
Starting gate operator: Sodell


Barrel Race (about 30 mins)

Timer: Tater
Line up boss: Jeckles


Drag Race

Line Up Boss: Tater
Starter: Hershell
Scorekeeper: Mindi
Finish Line Judge: Matt


Sunday XC Race (2-1/2 hours)

Scorekeeper: Mindi
Spotter: Tater

Paul_S

#1
OBTW

Pay sux (zero), plus the boss is an azzhole  ;)

rzr ridr

#2
I can help on sat and im use to working for free for azzholes ;D ;D ;D you making matt judge sense he made your KTM look bad :o :o :o ;D









just kiddin dawg your defitnetly no azzhole ;D
maybe we dont tell you enough your a GREAT GUY PAUL!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on October 18, 2010, 09:30:29 PM
I can help on sat and im use to working for free for azzholes ;D ;D ;D you making matt judge sense he made your KTM look bad :o :o :o ;D

just kiddin dawg your defitnetly no azzhole ;D
maybe we dont tell you enough your a GREAT GUY PAUL!!!

Thank you sir, just let me know which jobs your up for and I will slot you in. Hopefully we can get enough volunteers to be able to hold all the events.  ;D

sodell324

I will do the gate... That way if Brandon races I can help him line up.

rzr ridr

Just treat me like you do Matt dawg where ever you need me the most ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

JECKELS

Put in for Barrel Race line up boss, Might be able to do more waiting to see if I can get a Drag race Machine together.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Paul_S

So far we don't have enough volunteers to do any of the events, :-\ maybe if no one is interested we can just have the mx race and the couple of the events we don't need help on  b:r

Let's give it a couple of more days.  :N

rzr ridr

I can do the timer for the barrel race ;D I can even do my own time ;) that way I know ill win ;D ;D ;D might even beat FUB rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

john450r

I will help on anything but the xc race and i am shure taylor and mindi will help also

Paul_S

Quote from: john450r on October 19, 2010, 01:04:12 PM
I will help on anything but the xc race and i am shure taylor and mindi will help also

Pick a job/s sir, all the unfilled openings are in the first post. Thanks.

SuperCoop


flahondafam

Well Taylors in a cast up to her arm pit so she will do whatever... And I will help.. You know that. Just put our name somewhere

mudmonkey

Quote from: rzr ridr on October 18, 2010, 09:30:29 PM
I can help on sat and im use to working for free for azzholes ;D ;D ;D you making matt judge sense he made your KTM look bad :o :o :o ;D

just kiddin dawg your defitnetly no azzhole ;D
maybe we dont tell you enough your a GREAT GUY PAUL!!!

hahaha ;D
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

SuperCoop

Best chance the 525 has is with Matt at the finish line!!!!!!!!  :-*

rzr ridr

 rolback1 rolback1 get ready cuz its coming.....fu what ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!


SuperCoop

Hey Paul sign me up for score keeper for the drag races.... Chris

Paul_S

Quote from: SuperCoop on October 21, 2010, 12:47:29 AM
Hey Paul sign me up for score keeper for the drag races.... Chris

Done  ;)

TRXASAURUS

just saw the post...put me down for somethin
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

Paul_S

Quote from: TRXASAURUS on October 22, 2010, 12:14:16 AM
just saw the post...put me down for somethin

Thank you sir, please pick a job and I will put you down for it  ;D

Andy9933

Quote from: SuperCoop on October 21, 2010, 12:47:29 AM
Hey Paul sign me up for score keeper for the drag races.... Chris

:o No outlaw is going to win now. ;)
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: Andy9933 on October 22, 2010, 02:38:42 AM
Quote from: SuperCoop on October 21, 2010, 12:47:29 AM
Hey Paul sign me up for score keeper for the drag races.... Chris

:o No outlaw is going to win now. ;)

I trust him  :o

08KFX450r

I can flag until my race at least.

dirtslinger

Whens the mx race paul? earlier on in the am sat?
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips