Everybody ready?

Started by JECKELS, October 10, 2010, 08:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JECKELS

Paul, What is the race sked? I know what the times are, But what are the dates for the rest of the season?  ???
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

rzr ridr

WAHOO 2 more days 12 hours 30min and 4 seconds till the next race ;D ;D ;D caint wait :Y :drive.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: JECKELS on October 14, 2010, 08:51:30 AM
Paul, What is the race sked? I know what the times are, But what are the dates for the rest of the season?  ???

Check out the front page of our web site www.floridamotoplex.com for the full schedule  ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com