Custom Camo Graphics

Started by kawGIRL, June 30, 2005, 03:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

I got some sheets of camo and cut out leaves and branches etc.
Not sure how it will hold up?  But they use this on trucks, ATV's etc. it's waterproof.













Jeff put on a new bumper and a winch ...woohoo...ready for the mountains now   :P

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

shortcut

WOW!! it looks like that mossy oak is growing right out of your quad !  :o
Is this all there is ?

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

wilburz

how about a shot a little further away?
Looks good.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

gearhead400

yaya in the woods! it will be like wheres waldo...but with a kingquad!
:P

looks really cool.  ;)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

o4250

What? I can't see anything. ??? ;D



LMAO, looks sharp. ;)

Bigscrb15

I used this on my dash and other interior pieces on my truck. It looks good I think and beats the $300 a truck store wanted for the Mossy Oak dash overlay.  I have been wanting to do my quad, but no time yet. I will get it done soon and post pics.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

ucfneed2ride

Well ill be dammed. Those KingQuads are lookin nice!
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

Hibrass

Hey Kawgrl!

Nice graphics...

But where did you get the Bumper....?  I need one like that!

Thanks,

Hibrass
"If you don't know the Dog, don't yank his chain!"

big-daddy

becareful Kawgirl, After a few drinks! I keep running into my...






Damn thing hides on me!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

kawGIRL

Hibrass, it's a kimpex, got it from www.4atvtires.com $114.95.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Hibrass on July 01, 2005, 07:10:53 AM
Hey Kawgrl!

Nice graphics...

But where did you get the Bumper....?  I need one like that!

Thanks,

Hibrass

deff love the bumper!!! got to get one ;D

FLscooter

thats cool.  i am not familiar with the camo sheets.  how did you attatch it to your quad?  are they like stickers?  i have a polaris sportsman 500 i wouldnt mind doing that to. 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com