Highlands County (Avon Park Estates)

Started by ZEUS, October 04, 2010, 03:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZEUS

Hi,

I am looking for partners to go together at Avon Park Estates and Sun and Lakes trails.

Ussually i ride weekends and some times during the week. I know the trails not 100% But enougth.

Its a hudge place to ride with diferent type or trails, water, sand, mud and climbs.

contact me here to make a group.

Some mud.


Some water


Dificult trails



raptor660r1987

me and my buddy lookin for different places to ride i have a raptor 660 he has a kfx700 and a brute force 650 4x4 when do you plan on ridin and how much is it

ZEUS

Avon Park Estates is free. Just lets coordinate a day for go. you can email. nelvick@netsolpr.com

08Honda400EX

I could be up for it?  Is it legal?  Safe?
Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

ZEUS

Yes is legal, safe and is 150 Miles from Miami. is in Highlands County. People ride down there for long years.

zman03

can you give me directions how to get there from Miami?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Gato

legal it is not but as long as you stay off the roads this is the place I wrote about 1 time we meet the nices cop at even showed us where to park at
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1