Next Sand Drag

Started by 1fastltr450, September 30, 2010, 10:48:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1fastltr450

When will motoplex put on the next competative sand drag.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Paul_S

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on September 30, 2010, 10:48:38 PM
When will motoplex put on the next competative sand drag.

LOL define competitive. We have sand drag races at all our feature weekends, the next being Halloween. They are mostly just for fun, but are fairly competitive.

I tried doing standalone races, we bought lights etc., but could never get enough riders out. I am watching the ones at Dirty Foot though, hopefully they will take off and someone will start a series or something, we would definitely enjoy being part that. There are just very few people riding atv's now  :(

rzr ridr

My definition....when a buncha guys line up against a sweet little lady and get smoked rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 that right tare is funny I dont care who ye are!!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com