Freaky Flyers spotted at DCMX

Started by greenmachine, September 26, 2010, 12:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenmachine

Team Freaky Flyers spotted at DCMX. Youth rider, Colby Goodman, takes 1st overall podium and when asked who he would like to thank states,
"I would like to thank Paul Stanton for building the Florida ATV Motoplex because thats where I got started racing" after that he said "mom & Dad" ???!!!!
Now that has to be worth a sticker for the quad.... ;) Or maybe a backdoor deal with Walsh for next years race quad build ;)
Seriousley, it was good to see ya again Paul. Hope you enjoyed the racing.

Paul_S

Quote from: greenmachine on September 26, 2010, 12:36:21 PM
Team Freaky Flyers spotted at DCMX. Youth rider, Colby Goodman, takes 1st overall podium and when asked who he would like to thank states,
"I would like to thank Paul Stanton for building the Florida ATV Motoplex because thats where I got started racing" after that he said "mom & Dad" ???!!!!
Now that has to be worth a sticker for the quad.... ;) Or maybe a backdoor deal with Walsh for next years race quad build ;)
Seriousley, it was good to see ya again Paul. Hope you enjoyed the racing.

LOL, that was really nice of him   ;D  Nice to know I rank higher on the list than you and Heather  :-*

It was good seeing you again Steve, boy Colby has got fast.

Saw a ton of people down there I knew, I think I saw RideOneRob from a distance, but never got a chance to sat hello...also saw Brady, but never got close enough to say hi neither...did meet TRX9 for the 1st time..congrats on the podium.

Awesome races, the Sponsor Cup was pretty exciting, Lawson was so far ahead in the second moto he was daydreaming about the rest of his pizza in the hauler that he had left from lunch and rolled his quad  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D needless to say he took a serious of amount of crap from us the whole way home. Walsh got second on the holeshot in the second moto and Lawson put him over the berm...lol, he got 4 hours of grief about that too lololol.

Team ECPoop had bad luck too, Tyler never seemed to get his bike running and John broke his shoulder.

greenmachine

some weekends there will be no wrecks and some weekends they just dont stop.

trx#9

It was really nice finally meeting you paul, your just as nice in person.  :ThumbsUp.gif
Thanks for the props on the poduim, them boys are going to be in trouble in a couple of weeks. I'll be in better shape by then.  ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Paul_S

Quote from: trx#9 on September 26, 2010, 08:20:40 PM
It was really nice finally meeting you paul, your just as nice in person.  :ThumbsUp.gif
Thanks for the props on the poduim, them boys are going to be in trouble in a couple of weeks. I'll be in better shape by then.  ;)

Thank you sir...it was good meeting you too.

You were looking really good out there, we'll be back in a couple of weeks  ;)

sodell324

Paul, next time your going to DCMX let a brother know. We are only about 30 min. away. Truth be known you drive by my house...

Paul_S

Quote from: sodell324 on September 30, 2010, 07:11:56 PM
Paul, next time your going to DCMX let a brother know. We are only about 30 min. away. Truth be known you drive by my house...

Yes sir, I am definitely missing the next quad one as me Crazy and Bill are going to Creekbottom, but will probably catch the rest of them.  ;)

I'll hit a brother up  ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com