New "Ignore a user" option.

Started by mrbones, May 16, 2008, 02:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Do you love ATVFlorida.com but have found and one or two users are rubbing you the wrong way? Wouldn't it be nice to just ignore them and go about your business browsing the forums. Well, now you can! Just click the "ignore" button below the users name in a thread that you want to ignore. Or, go to your Profile and click "Ignore user options" and add their name there.

I'm giving this option a trial run to see how well it works. Post any comments here.

Thank you!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

KAW3604x4

HEY!! We can't click ignore on YOUR profile!!!  :P :-*
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: KAW3604x4 on May 16, 2008, 03:29:37 PM
HEY!! We can't click ignore on YOUR profile!!!  :P :-*

You noticed that too.....
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

yfz122

I've really tried to keep my mouth shut but, I can't any longer. If everyone had to follow the same set of rules we would not need this feature. Solve the problem instead of going around it!!!
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

greenmachine

Quote from: yfz122 on May 16, 2008, 04:03:53 PM
I've really tried to keep my mouth shut but, I can't any longer. If everyone had to follow the same set of rules we would not need this feature. Solve the problem instead of going around it!!!
x2

mrbones

Please stay on topic. Thank you.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

greenmachine

that is an awesome feature, wow I cant say enough. :ThumbsUp.gif



However.....naahh forget it.

mrbones

Thanks for your opinion. I what to hear them good or bad.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Yeah, sorry. You'll always have to see my garbage.  ;)

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on May 16, 2008, 03:58:01 PM
Quote from: KAW3604x4 on May 16, 2008, 03:29:37 PM
HEY!! We can't click ignore on YOUR profile!!!  :P :-*

You noticed that too.....
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

crom A zone

it seems good but lets be honest who is going to ignor me???????  be hosnet wont be mad i promis
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Ida_Mann

Quote from: yfz122 on May 16, 2008, 04:03:53 PM
I've really tried to keep my mouth shut but, I can't any longer. If everyone had to follow the same set of rules we would not need this feature. Solve the problem instead of going around it!!!

nice point.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

backwoods boy

im gonna ignore everybody and rule the forums on my own mwahahaha
<nanaparty>
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

Ida_Mann

Quote from: backwoods boy on May 16, 2008, 10:38:03 PM
im gonna ignore everybody and rule the forums on my own mwahahaha
<nanaparty>

now that's funny right there.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dj_pizzim

SO what happens if someone is ignored by a ton of people ?
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

1FasterBlaster

#15
 Hey, where did everybody go? Hello, anyone there, did the site shutdown!!LOL

   Doesn't it make you look out of the loop that way if your ignoring someone and everyone else still see's it. It's fun to have the option just to piss someone off, but I like the bantering, it adds drama.
   I won't ignore anyone...bring it you biotches!! I must be important, I don't see an ignore button for myself.

Ida_Mann

hey, I got an idea,,,,,,hows about we put political affiliations on here as part of the profile, then I could ignore a particular party?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

1FasterBlaster

  Well in that case I'd be ignoring a lot of people, I think all political parties are out to screw me!!

Fox17

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on May 18, 2008, 09:30:48 PM
  Well in that case I'd be ignoring a lot of people, I think all political parties are out to screw me!!

they are.

jeanho

guys sorry this has nothing to do with ignoring people. I'm in Broward FL. looking to get my hands on an 09-11 raptor 700 any idea how I can find a good deal  ;D