Top Dawg MX Relay Race - Halloween

Started by Paul_S, September 21, 2010, 10:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperCoop

#25
I'm not sure about the Cat to the Rhino, but Matt has poured heart and soul in the Cat and i heard from my Tampa connection that when it comes back to the plex Holloween that it will outrun Pauls outlaw!!!!!! :-[

rzr ridr

#26
I think each team member should have to make a lap on the rzr we will use mine ;D ;D ;D hey paul you like how we all got these great ideas on how you should run your own business ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on September 22, 2010, 09:10:36 AM
I think each team member should have to make a lap on the rzr we will use mine ;D ;D ;D hey paul you like how we all got these great ideas on how you should run your own business ;D ;D ;D

LOL, I don't mind getting more ideas, long as you guys remember I try to do things that I think will benefit/attract the majority, rather than the few. My sole agenda is getting as many people to enjoy their experience of the plex as possible.  ;D

08KFX450r

The kids wouldnt be racing agaist adults, they would just race to support our team and be another man, it sounds like more fun if everyone just raced at once in each team, our people have a certain amount of people and we see how fast our team can finish then the other teams do this as well. But I dont own the place so its on you, that just sounds more interesting.

Paul_S

Quote from: 08KFX450r on September 22, 2010, 02:34:31 PM
The kids wouldnt be racing agaist adults, they would just race to support our team and be another man, it sounds like more fun if everyone just raced at once in each team, our people have a certain amount of people and we see how fast our team can finish then the other teams do this as well. But I dont own the place so its on you, that just sounds more interesting.

It doesn't sound more interesting to me  :-\

What are you saying, everyone from every team racing on the track at the same time?

rzr ridr

#30
So let me get this straight tyler...you want your whole team on the track at the same time.and time each individual rider?then the next team go ???but that wouldn't be a relay ??? ??? ??? I think it will be each member from each team will race around the track while the other team members wait for their teammate to get around the track and tag the next racer from their team.am I close paul? ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on September 22, 2010, 04:29:18 PM
So let me get this straight tyler...you want your whole team on the track at the same time.and time each individual rider?then the next team go ???but that wouldn't be a relay ??? ??? ??? I think it will be each member from each team will race around the track while the other team members wait for their teammate to get around the track and tag the next racer from their team.am I close paul? ;D ;D ;D

That's right Hershall, one member from each team riding the track at the same time.

All nicely split into classes so it's not dangerous, but still fun for everyone. Be a blast cheering on the team members too.

Our team is set too...all positions filled  ;)

rzr ridr

#32
 :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :Fp :Fp :Fp TMFF ALL THE WAY.yes sir thats gonna be a hoot I just hope they dont get to upset when we beat the brakes off of em ;D ;D ;D TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS gonna kick some azz ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

TLittle

could always throw around the idea of the mx, cross country, mud relay again
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Since 08kfx450R came aboard you only know some of the ecp team there are other riders. We will have a fun and competetive.  non sand bagging team. hope other teams are the same.We will have the riders we will need.

Paul this is going to be great. If you decide to have a mini class I can get you a rider, I also have some extra 250 rider if needed for the freaky flyers its all about fun. hope more teams join.  shoot lets add a dirt bike lets go for broke.

Team ecp current sponsors are

Precision services of jacsonville
Modded motor sports
East Coast Performance
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quote from: SuperCoop on September 21, 2010, 03:08:54 PM
Can we add a mini to the team, you can probobly get one of the kids from the ice cream route....


thats funny $H!T right there
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Paul_S

Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on September 22, 2010, 09:17:21 PM
Quote from: SuperCoop on September 21, 2010, 03:08:54 PM
Can we add a mini to the team, you can probobly get one of the kids from the ice cream route....


thats funny $H!T right there

Hey, man don't encourage him  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(



Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on September 22, 2010, 09:05:01 PM
Since 08kfx450R came aboard you only know some of the ecp team there are other riders. We will have a fun and competetive.  non sand bagging team. hope other teams are the same.We will have the riders we will need.

Paul this is going to be great. If you decide to have a mini class I can get you a rider, I also have some extra 250 rider if needed for the freaky flyers its all about fun. hope more teams join.  shoot lets add a dirt bike lets go for broke.

Team ecp current sponsors are

Precision services of jacsonville
Modded motor sports
East Coast Performance

very cool sir, despite tylers neg, I think this is going to be a great event.  ;) ;)

I think we should post up our teams soon to check out for possible sandbagging.

Might have to borrow a mini, but I have one in mind to check with first.


Zachtucker

What exactly is this and can dirtbikes join if so how many team members do u need?

Paul_S

Same classes as the quads, technically you need 9 in your team...but some of you can double up int and vet etc. I have a mini (Mike) who would race with you.

Between you, Austin, Storm Trooper, you have the base of a team.

Mike Bard and the Walsh guys are on my Freaky Flyer team, but I think you can get a few more riders.

Storm Trooper even has a ute too.

Paul_S

Zach, I got 2 more dirt bike riders for your team, Sodell & Bodell are coming, both ride good...one would be vet...not sure where Bodell would fit in, he rides an 85 but he is pretty fast.

rzr ridr

TRICK OR TREAT my homies this is gonna be awesome!!!it just keeps gettin better and better ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

SuperCoop

Sounds like we may have too many riders, can we split and have multiple ECP teams, seems we have a larger following than WE EVEN KNEW!!!!!! KFX08 knows how it is when your cool in school, all want to hang out with you..... Please let us know ASAP

Paul_S

Quote from: SuperCoop on September 23, 2010, 02:20:07 PM
Sounds like we may have too many riders, can we split and have multiple ECP teams, seems we have a larger following than WE EVEN KNEW!!!!!! KFX08 knows how it is when your cool in school, all want to hang out with you..... Please let us know ASAP

Wow, multiple ECP's, is the world ready for that  :o

Don't matter anywho...you guys are just racing for second place.

SuperCoop

Madison addition again, thats second and third!!!!! :-\   Sorry i will try not to confuse you...

Paul_S

Quote from: SuperCoop on September 23, 2010, 02:38:11 PM
Madison addition again, thats second and third!!!!! :-\   Sorry i will try not to confuse you...

You said multiple, real men know that multiple ( O's?  :D ) is more than 2  ;)

08KFX450r

HAHA, no I must be wording this wrong, I do want it to be one at a time, when you say class Paul, are you talkin about each class for each team has there own relay or the class is still in the entire teams total time? Sorry I was negative, I am just not understanding this, lol

rzr ridr

Raptor 250 class starts and does one lap
SidexSide/Ute does one lap
Novice rider 1 does one lap
Novice rider 2 does one lap
Intermediate rider 1 does two laps
Intermediate rider 2 does two laps
Vet (35+) rider 1 does two laps
Vet (35+) rider 2 does two laps
Open Rider rider does 2 laps

We'll see you guys at the finish line  ;)
[/quote] Hey tyler were so fast by the time you get tagged you will be racing jeremy lawson ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

LOL, there is some truth in you post Hershall...except we are having a no Lawson for any team rule.

Our open guy is going to be Mike Walsh, and you are telling the truth, I think our team is so fast that he will be running his 2 laps way before tyler...probably about the time Snackpac finishes his first  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It is going to be judged solely on which team takes the checkered first, no times...although you are welcome to borrow my stoppie and time whoever you like.

08KFX450r

Oh ok, my bad Paul, I took it the wrong way, I thought each class would have their own relay, but Paul unless you have 8 pros and then your below novice self then your not out running team ECP.

rzr ridr

#49
Our open guy is going to be Mike Walsh ;D ;D ;D very cool sir!!! if you cant have the best then next best is best right ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com