Who's Near I-75 and Miami Gardens

Started by ocod, September 14, 2010, 03:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ocod

Wanna ride over the bridge of 75 or lost lake but need partner.

Anyone want to tag along??

I've seen quads opening trails there and wanted to know if you were on here??

ocod

how about a bone and just a partner to ride somewhere  :'(

zman03

Im down by FIU but my buddy lives next to you
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

ocod

cool maybe we could meet up..
1-2 hr ride after work is perfect just risky  ::)


ocod


zman03

you should try the sand dunes on nw 27 ave next to walmart!   the  sand dunes are pretty cool! great berms for some shredding, you might like it!!!   
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

ocod

no doubt it would cool but it's the time it takes me to get trailer out and bike up kills it.
Wife and 2 kids make time being away difficult.

I like to open garage and ride out.