Got Rancho?

Started by RaptorRidin, September 10, 2010, 01:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaptorRidin

Pretty much go every Saturday, but I'm officially switching to Dirty Foot Mud Ranch as of next week
(9-11-10)
I'm going to Rancho tomorrow (9-10-10)
If anyone is heading up there, and wants to meet up, I park in the little spot off O'Conner.
That doesn't matter too much, cause we can meet somewhere.
Looking for new people to ride with.
I got a Yamaha Raptor 350se so I don't go boggin, but I'll do my share of mudding.
See yall out there
Andrew
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350 Special Edition
-GYTR Air Intake
-G-Force Rear Axle
-T-4 Slip on exhaust
- GoPro HD Hero

Dirty Foot Adventures

Thanks for the support Andrew ;D
More FUN than you can handle

yfz122

Rancho is boring. You will like DFMR much more.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

RaptorRidin

DFMR: No problem. Anticipating next Saturday if I'm not held up by plans made NOT according to me.
YFZ: Yes, I know, BUT "it's been a long week" and Rancho is just a 'get out and ride' place for me and a nooby friend.
I'm looking forward to trying out DFMR's track, and (stupidly) to get used to tracks in general, I'm gonna go to East Bay this Wednesday for quad night! Hopefully I'll make a friend or two and meet up with someone there. REALLY don't wanna get I disagree run over by the pros that night.
DMFR: I mud (which is a sin) with my Yamaha Raptor 350se so I'm dying to look like a fool in the pits and on the trails mudding.
I know yalls trails are dry but sh*t, mudding is where it's at!
See y'all around.
Message me for my number so I can get DMFR details for next satuday
Available from 3pm-9pm pretty much. (High school)
-Andrew
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350 Special Edition
-GYTR Air Intake
-G-Force Rear Axle
-T-4 Slip on exhaust
- GoPro HD Hero

RaptorRidin

Also, DFMR: I ain't gonna get stuck out there am I?
I got a four wheel drive f-150 but I pretty much got slicks.
Cheap bastard that owned it before me took off the better tires and rims and put the less off-road worthy ones on.
If I do, oh well.
I'll print out the waiver this week eventually, and hopefully be up there bright and early saturday morning.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350 Special Edition
-GYTR Air Intake
-G-Force Rear Axle
-T-4 Slip on exhaust
- GoPro HD Hero

cheese

We ride rancho often but have gone to dfmr the last couple times out.  The terrain is better (lots of dry trails as well as muddy areas that would swallow your quad) & it's only 45mins further.  In fact our group that normally rides rancho is hitting dirty foot again this Sat. If your plans change & you want to ride with us this weekend PM me here.
As far as mudding & sport quads...well YFZ can tell you about that. I saw him flying across one of the mud pits on paddle tires a few weeks ago. Made it pretty far too!

cheese

Don't worry about getting stuck - the road in is asphalt and hard pack dirt.  You won't make it far on slicks if you go in the truck mud pit, but DFMR has heavy machinery to extract you & are very helpful when it comes to towing people out. On labor day they had people posted in both mud pits (ATV & Truck) all day doing nothing but pulling people out.

GSXR1000

Andrew next Saturday is a go time to come out to DFMR 4 wheel magazine will be out there so hope to see you.
Find me and say HI.

jayman

Andrew....do you believe me now  :P

Told you that you were going to have fun at DFMR and that rancho is played out!!!!!  You will see...if I do not make (although I am 82% sure I will be there) it next Saturday I will let you know on FB......if that happens make sure you hook up with gsxr1000...he will show you around.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

RaptorRidin

Never doubted you Jay
I can't make it next weekend cause I gotta help with a paintball game we run.
It sucks! I was dying to go.
Oh well, hopefully someone will meet me at EBMX on Wed.
2005 Yamaha Raptor 350 Special Edition
-GYTR Air Intake
-G-Force Rear Axle
-T-4 Slip on exhaust
- GoPro HD Hero