Brute Force front Diff Problem

Started by XtremeH18, September 08, 2010, 11:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XtremeH18

Hey Guys.. Just posting this question for a couple of people in our group that have Broken Forces.. I mean Brute Forces.. LOL!... All 3 guys in my riding group that have these bikes every time they ride through water they get water in their front diffs? Is this a normal thing on brute forces??? or is there a fix to this?

Thanks!

Anoriginal

I have two BF750's that I routinely run in water when traveling the Big Cypress. I've never had any problems with water getting into anything on the bike, including the front end.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

crom A zone

not riding deep enough, after every ride my front diff is filled with water and u have to drain it out.   that is all 9 brutes in our group
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com