race/feature

Started by rzr ridr, August 30, 2010, 10:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

Finely race week is here :drive.gif yall ready to rip up a brand new track YEEE HAAAW get smoked by a rzr <nanaparty> <nanaparty>do some wheelies,run some barrels man o man I cant hardly wait <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>oh yea did I mention drag racing WOW paul you da man!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Hershall you gonna stick around for some liquid festivities sat night, we normally go ride into the swamps and tell drunken yarns about how great we are until about 2am.

rzr ridr

AHH man you know I got to hit it hard Sunday :o but that sure sounds fun I will try to hold out till midnight ;D ;D ;D I been hearing so much about those night rides I cant pass that up.what yall drink Ill fill up the cooler ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Only the strong stuff for me....it is known all over da plex......Bartles and James wine coolers, Strawberry Daiquiri is da bomb.

Although I have been known to slam a few manlier drinks, like bud light lime. 

rzr ridr

HAHA I hear ya dawg the strong stuff rolback1 rolback1 man I took you for a white lightning kinda guy ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on August 30, 2010, 11:15:26 PM
HAHA I hear ya dawg the strong stuff rolback1 rolback1 man I took you for a white lightning kinda guy ;D ;D ;D

Nah, I like my drinks full on foo foo & my women mean  ;D

Andy9933

Quote from: Paul_S on August 30, 2010, 11:31:27 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 30, 2010, 11:15:26 PM
HAHA I hear ya dawg the strong stuff rolback1 rolback1 man I took you for a white lightning kinda guy ;D ;D ;D

Nah, I like my drinks full on foo foo & my women mean  ;D

It all gets you feeling good!!!!
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

Quote from: Paul_S on August 30, 2010, 11:31:27 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 30, 2010, 11:15:26 PM
HAHA I hear ya dawg the strong stuff rolback1 rolback1 man I took you for a white lightning kinda guy ;D ;D ;D

Nah, I like my drinks full on foo foo & my women mean  ;D
:o :o :o So you like to be smacked around huh ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on August 31, 2010, 03:23:25 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 30, 2010, 11:31:27 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on August 30, 2010, 11:15:26 PM
HAHA I hear ya dawg the strong stuff rolback1 rolback1 man I took you for a white lightning kinda guy ;D ;D ;D

Nah, I like my drinks full on foo foo & my women mean  ;D
:o :o :o So you like to be smacked around huh ;D ;D ;D

Not really, but I must like getting bitched out all the time  :(

rzr ridr

LOL beats the hell out of living alone though ;D ;D ;D I think ???
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

TWO MORE DAYS YEEE HAAAW  <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

ONE MORE DAY <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

YEEE HAAAW LET THE GAMES BEGIN ;D ;D ;D ;D :drink.gif :drink.gif :drink.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif O0 <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com