ATV's in Florida

Started by cain73, June 30, 2005, 01:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old_School

Quote from: cain73 on July 05, 2005, 02:55:21 PM
Old School - that was in response to Quad32x's post about what was going on in another thread. No I don't speak or act like that. and no lt doesn't stand for "long torso" it's more like Lazy Triceratops  ;D


I assumed that. I was just talkin smack. Keeping the thread saturated with it.  ;D As far as the my 250, see sig. ;) The downside is that I changed sprockets for more acceleration since I mainly ride that quad in small places.  But on closed course it's quick.  It's way smaller than the zilla so I can throw it around.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

big-daddy

thats why they sell so many Blaster, Quick and light = FUN
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

cain73

that's definitely a great looking quad... glad to hear you upgraded to a lawn mower though  ;D.
Quote from: Old_School on July 06, 2005, 01:09:53 AM
Quote from: cain73 on July 05, 2005, 02:55:21 PM
Old School - that was in response to Quad32x's post about what was going on in another thread. No I don't speak or act like that. and no lt doesn't stand for "long torso" it's more like Lazy Triceratops  ;D


I assumed that. I was just talkin smack. Keeping the thread saturated with it. ;D As far as the my 250, see sig. ;) The downside is that I changed sprockets for more acceleration since I mainly ride that quad in small places. But on closed course it's quick. It's way smaller than the zilla so I can throw it around. -Mark

I just went to 22" tires in the rear to stop the constant popping up in the front. It was terrible... I had to make sure I was pointed where I wanted to go coming out of corners cause it just stood up with all that torque. I'm going to change gearing a little not to get in the middle of where I was and where I am. But I should still have no prob with you 2 smokers  ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Yea  yea  yea  , Cain  your  a  punk. ;D ;D  JK. :D  Im  going  to  bed  and  watch  Iron Chef.    Be  back  later. :D       DS --------- Dirty  Sausage. :P
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

big-daddy

you guys still at it..  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member