ATV's in Florida

Started by cain73, June 30, 2005, 01:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cain73

Dumb Sh-- ...... Wat yu be talkin bout dawg ?! I pull out my gat and buss' 2 in yo caps fo dat !!  :D     I kno 5-0 an dey sed I coud du dat if yu b messin wit me ! There may be some dumb sh--'s on around , but they don't ride DS's.  ;D (point made)
now back to civilization... and 2 strokes. How dare you attempt to impune my intellectual integrity ? after all I would be judged less of a dumb sh-- seeing as how I know better than to get on a 4 wheel relic like the smoking banana you ride  ;D.  Actually I would be willing to ride a Zilla   after all I would like to know what the cave men felt like when they were riding  :D.
and as for initials you have no room to speak
lt500 = losing team's 500 :o
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

big-daddy

doesnt DS stand for another Down Suzuki ?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Old_School

Quote from: cain73 on July 05, 2005, 12:43:02 PM
Dumb Sh-- ...... Wat yu be talkin bout dawg ?! I pull out my gat and buss' 2 in yo caps fo dat !!  :D     I kno 5-0 an dey sed I coud du dat if yu b messin wit me !

Uh......... Anyone have an ebonics dictornary lying around? Or even a DS riding manual would work.  :P

LT= Long Torso :D that's why the chicks dig zillas! -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

cain73

Come on now Big-Daddy don't insult me be using that nasty S word in the same sentence with DS or Bombardier !  :D

Old School - that was in response to Quad32x's post about what was going on in another thread. No I don't speak or act like that. and no lt doesn't stand for "long torso" it's more like Lazy Triceratops  ;D
or the alternative meaning    L as T ! ;)
You 2 smokers don't forget to bring tissues when you ride with me.... after I beat you silly you'll need them to wipe your tears.. then you can use them to mop up and of that smelly oil you have spilled when your crank comes through the case from trying to keep up with a 4 strokin, 2 stroke chokin, speed machine  :o ;D 8)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

LOL !! :D   Cain  ya  big  ole  gonad , DS  stands  for  DEAD  SLOW !!! ;D   As  for  LT  well  the  ladies  know  but  being  your  a  4 choke  rider  I  will  let  you  in  on  the  REAL  meaning -------  Long  Tallywacker. ;)   Now  you  guys  know  who  to  keep  your  old  ladies  away  from !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Old_School

lol. This is fun.  :D We definately got to get together and go riding.

Cain- I see you're in Brandon.  Is there any place to ride over there? Since Croom's stickers expired I have to renew. But since I don't have a title for my dinosaur ;) I have to get one from the D.M.V. first. Or we could caravan to Ocala and meet up with Quad32x and you can get beat up by 2 mosquito killers. ;) Hec, for chits and giggles I'll bring little zilla to see if you can keep up with him. He's handfull out of the hole. Loser washes the winners ride or in my case, RIDES.  :P ;)  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Quad32x

Sounds  good  to  me !! ;D   I  got  a  place  only  10 mins  from  my  house  in  ONF  that  not  too  many  people  ride.  One  good  thing , swimming  holes !!! ;D ;D   Be  good  for  Cain.   Wash  all  that  zilla  poo  off  his  mug !!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Old_School

90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

big-daddy

Quote from: Quad32x on July 05, 2005, 03:07:37 PM
LOL !! :D   Cain  ya  big  ole  gonad , DS  stands  for  DEAD  SLOW !!! ;D   As  for  LT  well  the  ladies  know  but  being  your  a  4 choke  rider  I  will  let  you  in  on  the  REAL  meaning -------  Long  Tallywacker. ;)   Now  you  guys  know  who  to  keep  your  old  ladies  away  from !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

long or little ??
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

We all know Big-Daddy got it right ! and tallywacker ?? I haven't heard or used such a word since I was about 5. I had a good long laugh at that alone  ;D.  After hearing Quad32x and Old_School talk I now know the true meaning of lt....... Lunatic Transvestite !  ;D
I am going camping for a few days starting tomorrow. When I get back I will get with you guys on hooking up for a ride. I am looking forward to it! Couple of things first though... Old_School - unless you have an insane amount of work done on your 250 it poses no prob for me. My buddy has a fast one, but it isn't fast enough ! and I don't gamble even when it's not money. Besides I don't want you 2 putting the hose in my pipe or using SOS pads on my plastic after I whoop ya! And on the outside chance I would lose... there is no way I am washing a pair of relics that the ones you ride. I have done some degrading things in my life, but will never stoop that low.  8)
I will try to coordinate to bring my buddy with his lt250 also. That way I can spank all 3 of ya at once!
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

big-daddy

watch out cain! I think they like that spanking bit too much...
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

cain73

LOL I'll keep it restricted to racing Big_Daddy  ;) I might need you to back me up. I won't be able to haul both of those antiques in by myself unless I buy more rope.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Ok  you  big  scrodum  sack. :)  You  know  I  might  almost  feel  sorry  for  you.  Its  gonna  look  like  a  bunch  of  lions  tearing  a  carcass  apart.   A  bunch  of  big  YELLOW  lions  that  is !!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

big-daddy

my old antique... rest in peace!  I trade it for a Lawn mower.

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: big-daddy on July 05, 2005, 08:31:55 PM
my old antique... rest in peace!  I trade it for a Lawn mower.

A LAWN MOWER  ::)

And here I used to respect you......that poor poor quad  :'(
Just abandoned! Thrown out in the cold for a yard toy :'(




big-daddy

but it was a john deere and I didnt have to mix the fuel... ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Quad32x

Maybe  Cain  will  buy  it. ;)   That  is  if  he  wont  start  peeing  his  pants    like  a  limp  membered  school  boy  from  the  HUGE  increase  in  power  he  would  get !!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

big-daddy

I am save it for a future project ? Quad32x, zilla is a fast quad but to many little problem. Like vibration and mounts.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: bigb on July 01, 2005, 10:42:48 PM
cute kids, that's too funny. chuck is he about to move up to can-can's or what?
HE IS READY FOR A FEW MORE BRUISES TO TAKE HIS MIND OFF THE BRACES HE JUST GOT, NOT A HAPPY CAMPER

bigb

take him out riding, he'll forget about the braces. at least while he's riding.
accepting donations in the form of a quad.

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: big-daddy on July 05, 2005, 09:05:02 PM
I am save it for a future project ? Quad32x, zilla is a fast quad but to many little problem. Like vibration and mounts.
That is a great looking quad brother

big-daddy

thanks Chuck, It was one of my first quads.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member