ATV's in Florida

Started by cain73, June 30, 2005, 01:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cain73

figures you have pics of more dinosaurs lol. Observe class it's the
tri-wheelus- smokus- alotus lol. JK cool pic. Haven't seen many 3 wheelers around lately. My bro-in-law used to race them back in the day. I did see 1 at Croom. Honda 250 that thing was crazy fast. You don't have to worry about the name. I'll just print it on my grab bar so you can see it  ;D.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Cain  your  too  much  bro. ;D  You  would  fit  right  in  on  the  Racing  Scene.    Oh.   Im  sorry.   You  ride  a  big , fat , heavy , 4-choke  TURD. :-\     You  wont  be  aloud  in  there  till  you  get  a  FAST  bike. ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

LOL I like my big heavy and yes fast quad. Behind your smoke-zilla it's the fastest production quad made (so far). With about $100 in mods it is easily in the mid 80's which is plenty for me (for now). Maybe I should get a 2-smoker. If nothing else I can kill all the mosquitos around the camp when it craps out and won't run enough to hit the trails  ;D. There are plenty on both sides to call the others "turds" the difference is that yours classifies as a dino-turd   :o. We need to arrange a ride together. When I stop to take a break I can tease you after you catch up  :D.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Catch  up , yea  right. ::)  The  only  reason  that  would  happen  would  be  because  I  was  picking  up  all  the  parts  that  where  falling  of  that  heap  that  you  so  loosely  call  a  ATV. :P  More  like  a  PortaPotty  with  wheels !! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

big-daddy

man, this is better than the racing forum...  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

cain73

Yeah I bet the guys riding horses made a lot of similar comments to the ones driving the all new automobile back in the day. The difference here is that horses are still good for something  :o ..... glue  ;D Your chump-zilla is just going to add to the land fill ! That thing's pretty old... have you replaced to wood lately ?
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

It  may  be  old  but  its  still  extra  strong. ;)    And  as  for  wood , it  only  has  it  in  the  morning  and  when  its  about  to  pummel  another  poor  hapless  DS  owner  and  that  extra  heavy  tank  hes  on !!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

LOL ! You may be crazy but at least you're funny   :D Don't worry, when we meet up for a ride I'll be sure to cring a nice new rope to haul you back to camp with. Actually I would like to get my hands on a Zilla. I'd put it in a big hole in my back yard and wait for it to turn into oil  ;) ;D.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Yep.  Need  to  meet  up  and  go  riding.  When  my  buddy  comes  up  we  camp  out  in  Eureka.  Great  place  to  ride. ;D    And  I  will  go  ahead  and  spank  ya  in  a  drag  race  so  you  wont  be  worring  about  it  all  weekend. :o   Give  ya  the  red  azz  right  outta  the  gate.  Get  it  over  with  so  you  can  relax  and  injoy  youeself. ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Old_School

Quote from: cain73 on June 30, 2005, 01:27:39 AM
Anyone want to talk about atv riding in Florida?  I'd even welcome a "mine's faster than yours" thread at this point. Unless you ride a stinking, smoking, antique that most refer to as a "Zilla". LOL that should start something !




It's hungry for some 4 pokes! Don't mock what you can't catch! ;)  ;D It's old but it's still faster. What's that saying if it ain't broke don't fix it.?Why change something that works so good? You can keep your cam, valves, springs and electric start. CC for CC 2 stroke will win. :D 

The smoke doesn't bother me. I can see how it would bother you as you would always be behind me. ;)  ;D
I agree cain, atv talk is a breath of fresh air.

-Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

cain73

Love those teeth. Same ones as I have on my Zilla eating DS !
I'm not anxious about who/when I will win. The family and I are going camping this week. After I get back we'll arrange a ride.
I don't discriminate. Let me "invite" others into this little discussion.
4 strokes are better than 2  :o nya nya nya  ;D If you're not 4 strokin you're just chokin !
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

My  man  Mark  has  said  it  all. ;D  Nice  to  have  a  brother  2 stroke  big  bore  back  me  up. ;D  Like  I  said  Cain , my  white  skinned  4-stroke  brother ,  the  OLD  2  stroke  boys  will  still  eat  your  lunch. :o  You  did  pack  enough  for  all  of  us  right  ??? ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

Sure I can take care of lunch for ya... after all you will need to save your money for 2-choke oil and plugs  ;D  I'll just eat alot and let you have it when I'm done. I'll just go in the middle of the trail. That way when you come behind you'll see it  ;)It'll be warm and steamy, but after sucking in all that smoke you won't be able to taste it anyway ! ::)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

jwscroll

Here's my roadwarrior

[attachment deleted by admin]
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

Quad32x

Quote from: cain73 on July 04, 2005, 04:27:47 AM
Sure I can take care of lunch for ya... after all you will need to save your money for 2-choke oil and plugs  ;D  I'll just eat alot and let you have it when I'm done. I'll just go in the middle of the trail. That way when you come behind you'll see it  ;)It'll be warm and steamy, but after sucking in all that smoke you won't be able to taste it anyway ! ::)
Dang,    Now  thats  just  nasty. :P ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

 ;D :o ;D I finally left him short of words  8).
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Short  of  words  but  never  short  of  shaft.  Now  back  to  ATVs  in  Fla.  your  DS  would  work  well  on  a  very  large  boat ----- as  the  anchor !! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

 :D LOL  :D It took a while but you came up with a good one.
I think your zilla would be great a a wedding..... tied behind the car instead of tin cans..... after all at least the cans can be recycled into something usefull  ;D. And the cans are a threat to the environment AFTER they are discarded, while your smoker does more damage in its presnt condition  ;).  2 strokes are only half as good as 4  8)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

dreth

this is better than jerry springer! and way better than the garbage that has been on here lately ;)





besides, if yall ever catch up with me youll see i ride a 4 stroke ;D

Quad32x

LOL !! ;D    Dreth , we  are  here  to  entertain.  :D  Thats  what  I  love  about  this  site , the  humor  I  can  inject  to  make  my  fellow  ATV  riders  laugh !!! ;D  Thats  what  its  all  about  right ,  FUN !! ;D ;D  And  as  for  the  draging  it  behind  a  car , thats  the  only  way  a  big , fat, sled  DS  could  every  think  of  keeping  up  with  a  zilla !!! ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Old_School

Cain- you know what they say:

"Anything over 2 strokes and your playing with it" :D

-Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Quad32x

Yea !! ;)   What  Mark  said !!! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

Don't be jealous cause mine is big enough to need more strokes  :o ;D

You two make a good pair. You can take that act on the road too. Instead of "who's on first" you two can do " how far ahead do you think Cain is?" or "man that DS is fast, maybe I should get off this dinosaur and get on the technology."  :D The list goes on and on guys. Let me know if you need any more ideas for material. maybe "I hope Cain gets a flat so we can catch up."  ;D

4 stroke or toxic smoke  :)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

I  guess  its  kind  of  like  where  your  talkin  to  those  little  boys  on  the  other  thread,   you  just  dont  know  any  better. ::)   You  know  DS  stands  for  other  things.  if  you  get  my  drift. ;D ;D  [dumb  sh--] ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dirty1

thats funny right there,  idont care who you are..........................
foreman 450es
27 mud machine xt's
highlifter lift, superwinch 2000