Where to ride in SW florida???

Started by mulemedics, July 02, 2005, 04:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mulemedics

Lookin for a place to ride a Mule in SW florida......anyone have any suggestions???
2012 Polaris ranger crew

Shotgun

I see them in the Yucapan all the time.

mulemedics

yeah, I plan to try that out........still a little wet and I need to get a GPS or I'll never get out
2012 Polaris ranger crew

Njoutlaw88

Croom. If you want places to ride I can pm you.

mulemedics

I cant go to croom.......I have a 70 inch wheelbase.....
2012 Polaris ranger crew

Teej

I thought they were ticketing and confiscating bikes for riding in the Yucapan????
Kawasaki 400 4x4 Prarie, Mine
Polaris 330 Trailboss, Wife's
Honda 250 Recon, Daughters
Kazuma 110 Falcon Mkll, Sons

Shotgun

Ive never had a problem out there. I've seen 4 wheelers, 3 wheelers, dirt bikes, Mules, Donkeys, whatever.

svtbolt04

Do you happen to have a red mule..ride around with kids in the back, with a kid following you on some sort of atv with oversized rear tires? If so, I passed you today going home while you were on your way to white lake.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

mulemedics

I have a red mule, but that wasnt me.......I havent been out there yet
2012 Polaris ranger crew

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com