Directions

Started by JCR, August 04, 2010, 10:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCR

Can I please get a physical address please

zman03

I believe its on the website?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Paul_S

#2
Quote from: JCR on August 04, 2010, 10:23:16 PM
Can I please get a physical address please

If you are trying to use a GPS....DON'T DO IT lol.

Directions are EASY, I-10 to exit 258, head exactly 5 miles south on CR53, you will see our private easement on the right hand side. Follow for 1 mile into park.

For maps check out this page: http://www.floridamotoplex.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=84&Itemid=126

OPowersports

Quote from: Paul_S on August 04, 2010, 10:57:59 PM
Quote from: JCR on August 04, 2010, 10:23:16 PM
Can I please get a physical address please

If you are trying to use a GPS....DON'T DO IT lol.

Directions are EASY, I-10 to exit 255, head exactly 5 miles south on CR53, you will see our private easement on the right hand side. Follow for 1 mile into park.

For maps check out this page: http://www.floridamotoplex.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=84&Itemid=126
Hey Paul did you forget what exit your ATV park is at? LOL  It has been exit 258 the last 97 times I went there... ;)
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

Quote from: OPowersports on August 05, 2010, 08:25:07 AM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 04, 2010, 10:57:59 PM
Quote from: JCR on August 04, 2010, 10:23:16 PM
Can I please get a physical address please

If you are trying to use a GPS....DON'T DO IT lol.

Directions are EASY, I-10 to exit 255, head exactly 5 miles south on CR53, you will see our private easement on the right hand side. Follow for 1 mile into park.

For maps check out this page: http://www.floridamotoplex.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=84&Itemid=126
Hey Paul did you forget what exit your ATV park is at? LOL  It has been exit 258 the last 97 times I went there... ;)


LOLOL, well played sir.  ;D

duroc825

He never takes it cause he's always there!  ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com