ATVs @ ESPN's Outdoor Games

Started by Truegrit, June 29, 2005, 05:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Truegrit

http://espn.go.com/gog05/atv/s/event_launch_pg_atv.html

Does anyone know where these events will be held?
I know most of the events are going to be at Disney's Wide World of Sports, but I heard other events were going to be held in the surrounding areas.
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

Honda328i

I'm not sure where the quad part is, but it sure would be great to get a group from ATV Florida together to attend.  Anyone want to?
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

DRWalum

Darn !!  Gonna be there on the 15th for my B-Day.

Looks like i should have been born a week sooner  :D

  And many years  ;D  ;D  ;D
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!