Attn all MX Series Racers

Started by Paul_S, July 28, 2010, 10:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When would you like to start

Leave as is
5 (23.8%)
Start racing at 5pm
5 (23.8%)
Start racing at 10.30 am
11 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Paul_S

As discussed at last weekends race, I was thinking of starting the races early in order to try and get them finished before the afternoon heat.

Just a thought, but what about if we started them later instead...say at 5pm. Practice would be from 3pm-4pm, sign ups would be from 4pm to 5 pm and races would start promptly at 5?

The other option is to start practice at 9am, then start racing at 10.30 am.

Obviously we can also leave as is.

DALEQUAD

i liked it the way it is..... it was hot but they are only 5 lap motos and there is time to cool off before your next moto, and that leaves us plenty of time to enjoy the bbq and get home at a reasonable hr, earlier and people like myself that have a 4 hr drive might struggle getting there for a 12:00 or 10:30 start time
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

#2
Quote from: DALEQUAD on July 29, 2010, 04:03:16 PM
i liked it the way it is..... it was hot but they are only 5 lap motos and there is time to cool off before your next moto, and that leaves us plenty of time to enjoy the bbq and get home at a reasonable hr, earlier and people like myself that have a 4 hr drive might struggle getting there for a 12:00 or 10:30 start time
so shouldnt you vote leave as is bro rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 your right though probably best for every one the way it is we just got to kawboy up ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S


DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

250rsith

I like the way it is, could get there on time with no rush, ends up early, could enjoy the BBQ and get home on at a good time.
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

Paul_S

Looks like the leave as is, is making a last minute run for it  ;D

snackpac74

I vote for 1030.  But I am also good for the latter one as well 5PM.  2 PM is the hottest part of the day.  I think it needs to go one away or the other just for the summer months.   

2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

hondafan04

Having to pick, I say earlier.  8) However I think as is is fine also.  Later in the afternoon equals much more chance of getting poured on in the summer months.  Super sloppy track conditions equals not as much fun in my book.

JECKELS

Vote in. I am all for the later one due to sons soccer, but do agree to do a time change just until the weather cools down a little.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

SuperCoop

I'm for the earlier time, less time for Chris to tear up his ride .  :P

08KFX450r

Yeh, 30 minutes of practice would be great, then a greater race track.

snackpac74

Looks like 1030 AM is in the front....
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

rzr ridr

Hey somebody changed their vote >:( >:( >:( LOL ;D ;D ;D Thats ok were loosing anyway :'( :'( :'( why am I always on the loosing end ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

250rsith

why am I always on the loosing end ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

I hear you, but as long there's a race for all of us, we're all winners  ;D ;D ;D
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

rzr ridr

Yea your right 250rsith ;D ;D ;D I believe I would try to make it if we started at daylight :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

250rsith

I know, I was also looking for something in the afternoon since I got a 2+ hours of drive, but i think you could sign a couple  of autographs after the race,  rolback1 rolback1 and if you need help to control the crowd,   <sofa peeky>  I could give you a hand lol
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

rzr ridr

 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 Man thats probably what messed me up when I said that,
I was hoping I removed that before anyone saw it but I guess not ;D ;D ;D are you
coming to the next race bro?
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

250rsith

I'm going to be out of the country, but I'm already doing plans and leaving everthing setup for the 8/28 race. Had a good time the first time I went, can hardly wait to be there again.
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com