New Quad Series coming to Florida

Started by Paul_S, May 27, 2010, 06:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snackpac74

4 races down 9 to go.  We had a blast.   lots of great riding and racing.... :bow.gif
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

jayman

Paul, the track looks great.  It has taken me days to watch all of the videos......man do I wish I was there.  Then watching the videos of the rzr on the track  ???   I need to get some money so can come up and hit that track  8)
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

JECKELS

Is it fun? Just watch the videos and check out the pictures to answer that question.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com