helmet cam video from sat. MX series, Novice quad

Started by bseckel, July 25, 2010, 05:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bseckel

Ok here is my video from the race. We had a Nice Number of entries this weekend. I belive there was 7 or 8 on the gate. Watch lap 3 I make some nice passes on 2 riders on the back section.

Moto 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOyAALHM254

Moto 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i1kp947vQM


Paul_S

We had 10 on the gate for the Novice class.

Props on the step up sir.  ;)


JECKELS

08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Andy9933

Sweet videos, now you need to step up to the next class :box.gif <sofa peeky>
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

DALEQUAD

when you gonna start hitting the finish line jump  :dunno.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

250rsith

Nice videos and great racing Brain. Wish I could been there.  :'( Next time  ;D
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

rzr ridr

SWEEEET outstanding job brian  ;D ;D ;D great vid and awesome racing :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

zman03

that was a cool video!  my kinda racing, you guys looked like you had alotta fun and I hope to one day make the trip for a race!  Sweet lookin dirt on the track too!!! 
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

TLittle

2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

rzr ridr

#9
Hey brian was that the tbrd guys in front of you gettin it on before 6 and ought that was great ;D ;D ;D makes me want a quad :o :o :o
I think you can hit the finish jump dude I could see you thinking about it that last lap :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

JECKELS

Brian is it just me or can you hear my motor breaking up on moto one?
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

bseckel

Yeh It doesnt sound exactly right in the first moto. I dont know If I am ready for the finish line yet there hershal. Let me get the rest of the track down first then I might Think about it.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com