race weekend # 4 who's going?

Started by snackpac74, July 14, 2010, 11:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snackpac74

I don't know about ya'll but I am ready for the race weekend already!!!!!!!!!!!   
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

bseckel

me also. i know that i will be there, talked to pablo yesterday and most likely he will be coming again also. And I herd john plus maybe 2 or 3 TBRD racers might be coming up, and that might include Andy, and John Plankey.

john450r

I will be there and working on some more racers also

08KFX450r

Count Me in Man!!!!!! Wish it was this weekend!!!

rzr ridr

Sounds like we got another good one buildin up yeee haaaw ;D ;D ;D cant hardly wait!!!
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

JECKELS

I will be there, and I think my son will be racing on his new toy.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

snackpac74

3 days and awake up and friday here we come........    :drink.gif that would be the rum runners.... rolback1
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

snackpac74

RZR are you going to camp at the plex?   
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

rzr ridr

#8
Quote from: snackpac74 on July 19, 2010, 10:50:50 AM
RZR are you going to camp at the plex?  
I have to work dude :'( but I will be there for the race and hang out after the race for a while if nothing goes wrong at the plant ;D ;D ;D if paul would sell me a lot over their by the power hook up I would just move in ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

snackpac74

POWER????   you know better than that.... It's BYOP Bring Your Own Power...   LOL

2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

rzr ridr

Quote from: snackpac74 on July 19, 2010, 12:26:17 PM
POWER????   you know better than that.... It's BYOP Bring Your Own Power...   LOL


rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 yea thats ok with me but my wife dont believe in primitive camping :'( :'( both times I talked her in to camping in a tent it stormed real bad :o :o :o and end our camping days but I would love to camp at the plex!!!do you guys hear those hogs fighting back there at night?
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Mik__808


flahondafam

Quote from: Mik__808 on July 19, 2010, 05:59:43 PM
I will be there to spectate!
Thats great mike it will be great to see you again

snackpac74

Quote from: rzr ridr on July 19, 2010, 12:38:32 PM
Quote from: snackpac74 on July 19, 2010, 12:26:17 PM
POWER????   you know better than that.... It's BYOP Bring Your Own Power...   LOL


rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 yea thats ok with me but my wife dont believe in primitive camping :'( :'( both times I talked her in to camping in a tent it stormed real bad :o :o :o and end our camping days but I would love to camp at the plex!!!do you guys hear those hogs fighting back there at night?
Na not over the generator running.   I am now sure I could get the wife to do the tent thing.
2006 Honda 450 R TRX Elka etc
2006 Honda 500 Foreman 4X4 2" lift 27
2009 APEX 90 MOD BUILT by ECP MINI QuadEast Coast Performance Mini Quad

JECKELS

I tried that camping without power thing a few years ago, but I couldn't drink the beer before it got hot. Had to use the ice well for other things.  :'( :'(
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

hondafan04

I will be there...+1 more.  Can't believe it took me a year to register. 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com