Durhamtown Nov 5-10

Started by hsi579, July 21, 2010, 07:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hsi579

Anyone else wanna go?!?! We will be there late friday night/early sat morning, leaving wednesday!  Lookin for more people to ride with.

-Heather

Bringing 3 dirtbikes, 2 quads :)

zman03

I think thats the weekend I will be going with some friends?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

stacktester

We usually go the day after Christmas but I think we're going to go earlier this year. Might have to go a few days and meet you guys. Christmas was pretty cold and crowded last year.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

zman03

I was daydreaming today about riding in the cold weather through the woods AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!    :D :D :D   what  therapy!!!!!!   ::) ::) ::)   I cant wait!!!   
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

hsi579

Went in october last year n it was perfect out, nov will be a little chilly but I can't wait!

Let me know if ya go then zman n stacktester! :)
I'll know tomorrow where we r staying!




zman03

I'll probably stay at one of their cabins?  :-\ :-\ :-\or rent a van and break out the air mattress ;D ;D I cant wait to ride!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

hsi579

We will get a cabin, probably wolfs den again!

stacktester

I prefer the Fox Trot. Will call tomorrow to check availability.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

zman03

that would be great!!!  can you see if they expect a big crowd that weekend?  thanks!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

hsi579

Looking online at the availability there doesn't look like a lot of people.

zman03

countin the days!!!!       
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

Lord wiliing!  its still 3months away!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

hsi579

I know it's 3 months away! I have the money now, might not in 3 months! :)

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

hsi579