Anyone have these front forks?

Started by 08KFX450r, July 20, 2010, 12:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

08KFX450r

I am lookin for kx65, kx60, rm65, or ktm65 front forks.

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

HAHA yeh man, im tryin to find them locally though, I want to put them on my ttr90 because they are stronger so I can jump higher lol.

assbandit

i have a whole 2002 kx 80 for parts. everything is in great shape . It just needs a motor.

08KFX450r


assbandit

Make me a decent offer and its yours!

08KFX450r

All I need is the forks, but if you want it all gone then I dont really know, send me a personal message with your number and we will work somethin out.

micro10

my cousin has a couple pairs of kx 65 forks and I think 4 pairs of the ktm 65 forks.If interested give him a call,he's in Plant City.I'll pm you the number.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com