Is northport flooded?

Started by Njoutlaw88, August 10, 2005, 10:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

Is northport flooded? Is it legit or are the cops still bothering people for riding there? I havent been there for a few months

Toomey

I'd also like to know how legal it is, and how wet it is, I was there last year this time and it was preety darn wet for a sportbiker's taste.  :-\
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Njoutlaw88

Quote from: Toomey954 on August 11, 2005, 08:17:55 PM
I'd also like to know how legal it is, and how wet it is, I was there last year this time and it was preety darn wet for a sportbiker's taste.  :-\

The problem is its not legal. Its the best place ever but if the cops are out patroling they will stop you. I only got stopped once when i first entered the place. I wish northport would be made legal. croom sucks

YamahaWarrior350

I think is really muddy...........

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com