Track is closed this coming Sat

Started by Paul_S, July 16, 2010, 06:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

We got a fair amount of rain yesterday and the already saturated track is too wet to open.

Gonna see about maybe working the equipment sat and TRY to open sun, right now it's 50/50 for sun.

Check www.floridamotoplex.com sat night if your interested in coming out on sun.

08KFX450r

AHH MAN! Hope it doesn't rain too much next weekend!

rzr ridr

Hey paul are you adding a new section to the track?before the big table
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

HAHA, Oh snap, ur goin to try and clear it??? Hey man next race, you should let me sit in the passenger side during the heat. ;D

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on July 16, 2010, 12:00:45 PM
Hey paul are you adding a new section to the track?before the big table

Correct

rzr ridr

Quote from: 08KFX450r on July 16, 2010, 12:15:05 PM
HAHA, Oh snap, ur goin to try and clear it??? Hey man next race, you should let me sit in the passenger side during the heat. ;D
WOW dude are you sure?I dont mind at all ;D ;D ;D man im kinda scared to jump with someone with me :o :o :o I dont want to hurt nobody :'( :'( :'( I mean I have jumped with matt but he was halloring faster faster :o :o :o I had uzzie ridin with me wed and we hit the big table but rolled the rest of em ;D ;D if paul dont mind and your dad dont mind, then sure bro you can ride ;D ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

Im sure, my dad wont care but don't know about paul. Unless I am already wore out by then like always. lol

rzr ridr

Quote from: Paul_S on July 16, 2010, 12:25:00 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on July 16, 2010, 12:00:45 PM
Hey paul are you adding a new section to the track?before the big table

Correct
you da man paul you keeping us on our toes ;D ;D ;D its never gonna get boring with you is it bro ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

That is true, he is always addin somethin out there to make stuff interesting!

rzr ridr

Hey dont get wore out before you race ;D if you guys are camping we can ride after the race ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com