2010 Plex MX Quad & Dirt Bike Series Pictures 7.10.10 1st Moto

Started by SuperCoop, July 12, 2010, 01:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Awesome pics Jen.

I love the ones with the dead trees in the backdrop.

One thing is clear, time to break out the mower  :o

DALEQUAD

those are awsome.....great pics of everyone..... even a few while the cannondale was still running :o
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Baileygunns

Nice cammara!... Great pics!!!

That dude in the Kawi SXS is a MAD MAN!!! Did he get hurt on any of those landings? Dear Lord they looked hard....

08KFX450r

Yeh he did, he rolled it and bent his roll cage up bad but he is ok, he is awsome to watch and is not scared to jump it. ;D

rzr ridr

yea he is alright he said he would be ready for the next race :o :o :o im thinkin about just letting matt drive the rzr and ill flag ;D ;D ;D your right cuz he aint skeerd to jump at all ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

john450r


250rsith

Great pics. man, can't wait for the next one, hopefully Brain & I will be there!!!!!
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

bseckel

I will be there with some more of the TBRD crew and Pablo you are welcome to come also.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com