Motoplex is only open now on the 2nd & 4th weekends of the month!!!

Started by Paul_S, July 17, 2010, 06:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

That's right, as the title says, the plex is reducing our hours for the summer. We will still be holding our MX Races on the 2nd and 4th Saturday's of each month, and will be open these weekends for general riding too.

Trail (wet and dry) and swamp riders, you will be able to swamp and trail ride (wet trails and dry one way trails) on both the race day Saturdays and/or the Sunday directly after the races.

MX riders you will be able to practice on the track on the morning prior to the race on Saturday morning or after the race on Sunday's only.

There will be absolutely NO RIDING (except for members) on any other weekend than the 2nd and 4th Saturdays and Sundays of the month.

Members must get permission to ride on off weekends. Members, please write to us plexmx@gmail.com a day or two prior to arriving, we will e-mail you back a parking permit specific for that day. Anyone caught riding at the park (we have someone who will be driving through) on a non race weekend will be reported to the police for misdemeanor theft of services.

Next feature weekend will be Labor day.

Motoplex_Hitman

TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Paul_S


rzr ridr

You guys drag racing that weekend Paul  ;D ;D ;D can I help :P ill do the BBQ or beer or something ;D ;D ;D labor day weekend that is?
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

WOW you gonna call the popo :o :o :o man I donta wanna go to jail paul  :'( :'( :'(
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

HAHA, No doubt about that, I have ran from them to many times (on an atv) lol

rzr ridr

Quote from: 08KFX450r on July 17, 2010, 10:29:56 PM
HAHA, No doubt about that, I have ran from them to many times (on an atv) lol
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 I knowed you was crazy ;D ;D ;D I have to bro :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

HAHA, on the rzr?? I only do it when I know I can get away and thats every time except once. lol

rzr ridr

Quote from: 08KFX450r on July 17, 2010, 10:42:58 PM
HAHA, on the rzr?? I only do it when I know I can get away and thats every time except once. lol
nah not on the rzr bro.when I was young I had rabbit in my blood ;D if I seen blue lights my feet got light rolback1 did not like jail :'( :'( :'( but thats been over 20 years ago ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r