ocala/elite resort

Started by Bayou300, June 28, 2005, 10:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bayou300

 ;D finally going to ocala for the first time & will be staying at elite resort have a couple questions I understand you can't ride out of the resort so how far do I have to trailer from there to ride-I had only intended to take the motorhome but now thinking I should also bring the truck just to haul the bikes in and out of the resort-Thanks'   

Redgrizzly660

I have a motor home too , I have to do the same bring my truck so I can bring the bikes to the trails. If U do not mind you can bring the RV to rodman Dam plenty of parking there.

Grizz

wilburz

You can also have one of those folks up there with a golf cart tow you through the entrance/exit gate to the road and ride then. Seen people riding down the sides of roads all the time. 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Prairie Master

I went there a few weeks back, when you leave the entrance of the elite resort make a left go down 316 for about 3 miles you'll see  rd85 into the forest . we put in there and no one messed with our trucks and there was also a ranger in the area
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Prairie Master

I'll be going to lake Delancey for the weekend so we can drive out of the campsite.
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Bayou300

Thanks- I guess that's it bringing the truck also just one more thing to put fuel into


Njoutlaw88

does the elite resort have a web site?

Bayou300


scrubrat

I made reservation today, the lady instructed me that we can have atvs at the site, but no driving in the park, have to transport them to the road, out front. She was not friendly on the phone when i asked about the atvs.  I have a toy hauler, and she was adamant about not riding up to the campsite.

Scrubrat!!!
Any body know for sure?

2002 Polaris 500 Sportsman HO
2001 Yamaha Raptor, white bros, jetkit, power filter, axle extenders
2004 Campmaster Toy Hauler 24'
2003 Chev Silverado SS

Prairie Master

You cannot ride out of the park when i went there I only turned them on to put them on the trailer I also got a lot of dirty looks. its funny they don't allow atvs to ride out of the resort but they let young kids ride around stupid on lifted golf carts .  ???
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com