Helmet cam Video from SAT. Mx series at the Motoplex from 7-10-2010

Started by bseckel, July 11, 2010, 05:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bseckel

Another great time was had by me and Pablo, this being his first time to the plex you guys and gals showed him how great the people at the plex are. Great racing, spectacular crashes ( mike) and epic fails by a Cannondale. I wont mention any names on that one.

Anyway Here is my video from Moto 2, Novice Quad class. I dont know what happened but I stalled it twice on the gate, User error!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-TUI5LhcmA


Andy9933

Great video brian, your doing a lot better. I think I can call YOU a sandbagger :-*
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

DALEQUAD

Quote from: bseckel on July 11, 2010, 05:52:24 AM
Another great time was had by me and Pablo, this being his first time to the plex you guys and gals showed him how great the people at the plex are. Great racing, spectacular crashes ( mike) and epic fails by a Cannondale. I wont mention any names on that one.

Anyway Here is my video from Moto 2, Novice Quad class. I dont know what happened but I stalled it twice on the gate, User error!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-TUI5LhcmA



all i can say is  :'( :'( :'( :'(  i got to get this think right so i dont have to hear anymore smack ;D ;D 
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

bseckel


DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

bseckel

That is the Go pro Hero Hemet cam. You didnt see it on the side of my helmet? Oh thats right you were to far behind in the first Moto and I passed you to fast in the second....LOL... I told you I was going to give you crap about losing to the Honda.

DALEQUAD

Quote from: bseckel on July 11, 2010, 10:03:23 AM
That is the Go pro Hero Hemet cam. You didnt see it on the side of my helmet? Oh thats right you were to far behind in the first Moto and I passed you to fast in the second....LOL... I told you I was going to give you crap about losing to the Honda.

:'( :'( :'( >:( >:( >:(
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: bseckel on July 11, 2010, 10:03:23 AM
That is the Go pro Hero Hemet cam. You didnt see it on the side of my helmet? Oh thats right you were to far behind in the first Moto and I passed you to fast in the second....LOL... I told you I was going to give you crap about losing to the Honda.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

250rsith

Really had a great time at the plex,  ;D meet really nice people there, looking foward to be there again.
Really cool footage of those motos. :ThumbsUp.gif
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

rzr ridr

great vid brian I was lmao on that first one you were sittin there like wtf and then you stall :o you made up for it though congrads on the win bro ;D my son said you got that samurai look going on ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

bseckel

He took some really good pics, Would he be able to send me the two that were on his video? The close up one and the one where there is Me jumping and the white suzuki next to me please.

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!


BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Again great video. What a come back My daughter said see thought she had it and you came from no where. My hats come off to ya.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

bseckel

thanks chad, she had me. I thought she was going to pull the overall again like she did the race before.

john450r

I have to agree with Andy when you go from last to first you sandbag  ;)

Paul_S

Quote from: john450r on July 12, 2010, 09:39:52 AM
I have to agree with Andy when you go from last to first you sandbag  ;)

Spoken like a true expert sir  ;)

john450r

Quote from: Paul_S on July 12, 2010, 09:48:20 AM
Quote from: john450r on July 12, 2010, 09:39:52 AM
I have to agree with Andy when you go from last to first you sandbag  ;)

Spoken like a true expert sir  ;)
I dont know what your talking about paul

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

250rsith

Quote from: bseckel on July 11, 2010, 10:03:23 AM
That is the Go pro Hero Hemet cam. You didnt see it on the side of my helmet? Oh thats right you were to far behind in the first Moto and I passed you to fast in the second....LOL... I told you I was going to give you crap about losing to the Honda.

Ouch!!! 2:L
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com