2010 Plex MX Quad & Dirt Bike Series Pictures 6.25.10 1st Moto

Started by SuperCoop, June 28, 2010, 10:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperCoop

Pictures are from the 1st Moto. There was a lot of great racing. 





























































































rzr ridr

YEE HAW ;D ;D ;D amazing photography great job thanks for your hard work I know it was hott ;D I hope everyone had as much fun as I did ;D thanks paul for another great race ;D ;D ;D cant wait till the next one ;D ;D ;D what an amazing place you have+great people=good times ;D ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

john450r


rzr ridr

hey yall do I qualify for the motoplex freaky flyer club yet ;D or do I have to hit the free style ramp first? :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

JECKELS

08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Motoplex_Hitman

Once again great pics, you make everybody look great out there.  Thank you.

Alot of great racing 2 weeks in a row. Can't wait for the next one.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com